Canada

Originally posted by WonderBum
Weeee!! Looks like I might end up in Montreal for the WFD Conference/Congress in July.... going as New Zealands Delegate...

Good Luck !!

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Were they signing in french or what?

the one in Quebec signed Quebec sign but there was a girl with them that did ASL.

The one in montreal was signing in ASL because her friend came from Vancouver and he signs in ASL.

I wish I was going to the WFD but I cant since it is so expensive plus I dont think my country is represented there GROWL!!!

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
I wish I was going to the WFD but I cant since it is so expensive plus I dont think my country is represented there GROWL!!!

oh yeah should be someone will repreast for American for their country in Montreal

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
oh yeah should be someone will repreast for American for their country in Montreal

what you just said didnt make sense please make yourself more clear

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
what you just said didnt make sense please make yourself more clear

I just said someone should respresent for American in WFD at Montreal.

Heey how was it over there girl? Did you have fun? Whats the coolest thing you seen over there and what places you gone to?

If its to much question then eh wack me in my head with the newspaper. I very curious. :mrgreen:

Originally posted by Wolfboy
Heey how was it over there girl? Did you have fun? Whats the coolest thing you seen over there and what places you gone to?

If its to much question then eh wack me in my head with the newspaper. I very curious. :mrgreen:

Yeah it was hella fun, I know I will put in more details. I will try to scan some pictures but have to get a scanner :(

hit you with the newspaper???
nasim.gif

Yea, ASL has the same french language structure because ASL was invented by a french person.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Yea, ASL has the same french language structure because ASL was invented by a french person.

Actually, ASL is only 60% of the old version of LSF.
It wasn't invented by Laurent Clerc. ASL is a result of combination of the signs brought by the students from Martha's Vineyard, other students elsewhere and also Laurent Clerc's signs. Nobody can invent a sign language...

Originally posted by kuifje75
Actually, ASL is only 60% of the old version of LSF.
It wasn't invented by Laurent Clerc. ASL is a result of combination of the signs brought by the students from Martha's Vineyard, other students elsewhere and also Laurent Clerc's signs. Nobody can invent a sign language...

where u learned that? from school? me impressed with ur answer ;)

Back