Canada

They taught about that in Deaf culture/history class....... I remember the professor talking about that :) I wonder how much of us really know our Deaf history???

Originally posted by kuifje75
Actually, ASL is only 60% of the old version of LSF.
It wasn't invented by Laurent Clerc. ASL is a result of combination of the signs brought by the students from Martha's Vineyard, other students elsewhere and also Laurent Clerc's signs. Nobody can invent a sign language...

Then how did this :fu: sign get invented?

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
They taught about that in Deaf culture/history class....... I remember the professor talking about that :) I wonder how much of us really know our Deaf history???

I just picked up what I heard/read about...

Wish I could take a deaf culture history lesson. It's pretty interesting of how it was developed. It'll help me get the better picture of what the future deaf culture outcome could be.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
I just picked up what I heard/read about...

Wish I could take a deaf culture history lesson. It's pretty interesting of how it was developed. It'll help me get the better picture of what the future deaf culture outcome could be.

check your local college or university. if you cant find it just go to the library and read a book - stop it with those damn searches...

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
check your local college or university. if you cant find it just go to the library and read a book - stop it with those damn searches...

college/university = out of question..

library and read a book = what books?

stop what with the searches? Nothing wrong with seeking for knowledge! :D

guess what? i will go to canada next summer 2004 which means in april and may (Philippines time)............... i cant wait to go! but i wish to fly to california too........... oh well! thats all

Back