Canada upset to Hovrs

How about us losing our interpreters to Sorenson VRS which already has set up several call centers for American clients in CANADA?! It has hurt our Deaf communities by seeing the community and education-based interpreting services being dwindled greatly.

I know Banjo made a great blog about this issue and here's a link below:

Banjo's World: Sorenson, Shame on You!

Maybe they choose to work for Sorenson VRS due to better pay?

Afterall--don't you want to have better paying job?

Blame the interpreters not us ... And get the Canadian govt to provide VRS for our friends " north of the border "

Unfortunately VRS not follow to law

Blame the interpreters not us ... And get the Canadian govt to provide VRS for our friends " north of the border "

I am not happy Hovrs because I think so sometimes. I waiting for HOVRS is permission support to benefit. I tell to you law.

Government will approve to HOVRS intepreter I think so possible I don't know what is happened. I figure out to complaint to CTRC is follow law.

I wish be free for soreson. I don't like government. I think so free with medication important to law.

I should put in Canada

That is good for benfit

That is important to help support to interpreter that is sound great. Wonderful :hmm:

I might do some research on this one in a few days myself. I do hope the Canadian deaf get together and petition their govr to set up and/or pay for VP interpreting for our friends " north of the border". However, any company allowing VP relay from another country and we Americans paying for it is not fair to us American taxpayers . Will keep you posted . Anyone want to work together to research this as a team ?

Unfortunately ip address block for vp

That is blocked ip address because I wish be allow USA, I would be would be contact to vp because I am wish be support to set up on Canada. I think so boundaries Canada i think so Set up on Saskatoon I wish be set up website. that is help you interpeter THat is help you sound great It is important to help you

That is help free vp? I am happy sound great
:wave::roll:

Back