Canada upset to Hovrs

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think so problem on internet because I thought to getting about to explain to hard to hovrs.. That is decision to Hovrs law. I don't understand sometimes I don't understand how can believe american disagree to people think so getting about to because I don't understand how can believe Canada is law CRTC is need to complaint to government. i don't understand what is happened I don't like about to getting about to things. I don't understand what are say Hovrs not allow Canadian is getting hovrs. I don't know I don't know how can believe should be cooperation to government. I have getting right my human but I don't want to getting failed changelle. I don't understand what is that problem on Hovrs is better than Vp. I cannot getting hovrs.. i don't know getting free vp 200 because I want to getting free vp 200.

I think so problem on internet because I thought to getting about to explain to hard to hovrs.. That is decision to Hovrs law. I don't understand sometimes I don't understand how can believe american disagree to people think so getting about to because I don't understand how can believe Canada is law CRTC is need to complaint to government. i don't understand what is happened I don't like about to getting about to things. I don't understand what are say Hovrs not allow Canadian is getting hovrs. I don't know I don't know how can believe should be cooperation to government. I have getting right my human but I don't want to getting failed changelle. I don't understand what is that problem on Hovrs is better than Vp. I cannot getting hovrs.. i don't know getting free vp 200 because I want to getting free vp 200.

I don't think so that you would get free a vp200 here because you are from Canada

That is true. I agree you. I don't think so law federal not allow give you people deaf vp. I want to vp; because i want to try support to deaf vp. i want to research find out search people. I want to getting search find vp; I want to getting about to try better point;

oh okay, i'm sorry that you don't able to get a vp for free from Usa but i think you could buy D-Link 1000 2eye and pay under $30-$40 per monthly, it's not bad, right?

Actually, it is not HOVRS's decision but regarding to FCC's decision that has been made to the LAW which in mean outside of USA are not allow to getting free VRS company's device nor use their video relay service, i believe...

Oh maybe Dark was rite but Jux trying to ask your advisor or couneslor in your country if they know about the video relay service or not.

let me clarify things if I can. Due to FCC ruling - (not a law) Any call made from hearing to deaf or deaf to hearing can be made nationwide in USA or internationally.
What does this mean internationally ? when calling internationally, hearing Canadain can call americain deaf. Americain deaf can call hearing Canadain or any hearing in different countries as long they can speak, understand english or spanish when a spanish terp is requested.
The only work around I know of that worked so far unless someone can prove me wrong is to use a webcam on pc or simalar videophone device. When a deaf Canadiain call any hearing USA number, chances are the call will go through. Any attempt for deaf Canadain using a fake USA number on thier videophone device to call hearing Canadain will fail due to canadain IP address showing up on records.

smithtr -If you want to have Sorenson or HOVRS to provide relay service in your country, you will need to show the need to close thbe communication barrier to your government and show where the funds will come from to pay for this service. I beleive your biggest battle will be convincing the Parliament government to pony up the cash needed for the relay services that VRS requires to run and secure the funds far in the future for closing the phone communication gap with deaf/hearing. Good luck. :)

Understand your frustration, but lets put this way.

You know, your Canadian, you can walk in any Dr. Office or Emergency room then leave without paying a penny, right? Your damn lucky you got free health care,

Here is question...
Can we the Americans go up to Canada to get free Health service?

The answer is NO, know why? These Canadian government won't allow us take advantage of their free health care... why? Thats is because we do not pay taxes to Canadian and they have right to refuse provide us health service.

Its same way, FCC won't allow other countries using our relay service, all because these citizens from other countries never pay a penny in taxes to FCC.

Hope this makes sense to you.

You know, your Canadian, you can walk in any Dr. Office or Emergency room then leave without paying a penny, right? Your damn lucky you got free health care,

Here is question...

The answer is NO, know why? These Canadian government won't allow us take advantage of their free health care... why? Thats is because we do not pay taxes to Canadian and they have right to refuse provide us health service.

Its same way, FCC won't allow other countries using our relay service, all because these citizens from other countries never pay a penny in taxes to FCC.

That damn sense knocked me out good, lol. Nice post Diehardbiker.

Deaf people complaint to Federal FFC is very strict. I know very serious. I know well that is not easy communication to Hovrs. I told that is very human right person. I complaint to Canadian. I told order you must to required to HOVRS law. I against to law. I frustrated to Canadian. I try contact to Stephen Harper sign up on promise to law to Deaf people. Wish be suggestion to communication to lawful change better technology. I understand try better fight to government. I understand it choice to getting talk to try be better communication to government. I understand what is happen closed to hovrs protect to World International. I told fair not common. MUst common to rule follow strict to law.

Deaf people complaint to Federal FFC is very strict. I know very serious. I know well that is not easy communication to Hovrs. I told that is very human right person. I complaint to Canadian. I told order you must to required to HOVRS law. I against to law. I frustrated to Canadian. I try contact to Stephen Harper sign up on promise to law to Deaf people. Wish be suggestion to communication to lawful change better technology. I understand try better fight to government. I understand it choice to getting talk to try be better communication to government. I understand what is happen closed to hovrs protect to World International. I told fair not common. MUst common to rule follow strict to law.

Lmfao!!! Go for it! I bet they won't listen to you but all is you need to find groupies and deaf/hoh who can support for you?

I think so good point to information to MVP. I heard VPAD.

Here is question...

I understand your points but I want to make it clear with you. Our health care system is not exactly 100 percent free. Some essential services in our health care are not free; therefore, we pay for them with private or public health insurance coverage. However, they are covered by the social services when their clients are welfare or old pensions recipients.

Understand your points but I want to make it clear with you, too.

Getting VRS isn't exactly 100% free too,

We got to pay High Speed Internet service, without them we won't be able to get free VP/VRS, So, this resulting not exactly free.

Secondly, in order to be able to use VP, need to buy a TV set, so again it is not exactly free.

Lastly, there are external options like separate flasher is also not free. So once again it is not exactly free.

Now the point back, its same thing.

I understand your points but I want to make it clear with you. Our health care system is not exactly 100 percent free. Some essential services in our health care are not free; therefore, we pay for them with private or public health insurance coverage. However, they are covered by the social services when their clients are welfare or old pensions recipients.

Understand your points but I want to make it clear with you, too.

Getting VRS isn't exactly 100% free too,

We got to pay High Speed Internet service, without them we won't be able to get free VP/VRS, So, this resulting not exactly free.

Secondly, in order to be able to use VP, need to buy a TV set, so again it is not exactly free.

Lastly, there are external options like separate flasher is also not free. So once again it is not exactly free.

Now the point back, its same thing.

I know these facts well, so I do not need to be reminded. I just wanted to make it clear with you about the health care system in Canada.

I know really important to right human. I am not happy right i against to law I told I have complaint to Hovrs, shit I hate it. I understand i don't feel not good complaint to my high speed is not work problem cause very bad statitic is not good window. i don't understand tracking on internet something low speed high. I understand what is happened frozen on speed internet. i think so modem is not good weak but I think so good better internet vpad. i think so good point right human. i have told dr.karpinksi is know how can help you. I need to communication to different country of language. I understand not allow on Canada. shit I pissed off to HOVRS is not listen to me. I am very upset to mad to against to Law. ;I understand what is happened to problem internet. I need to inspector find solve on internet. i search find free vp I understand I wish be better getting new vp- 200 i hate it slow down. i understand bad time I am not happy to FCC is law. I hope better future free give you from canada. I wish be talk to OBAMA and stephen harper right now.

dont be pissed directly at hovrs. Their hands are tied to USA FCC rules and regulations.

If anything - you need to redirect your feelings from being angry and pissed off and channel it to become passinate about getting VRS services in your country. Showing how much you care and love your country and your fellow deafie/HOH and want to unite USA and CANADA deafs/HOH can help. Perhaps you can become an advocate for your country and get a petition signed. It's a start, not a gaurantee. Once you get started and how you approach this in a calm, loving passionate manner might get the ball rolling and get your voices heard. :cool2::wave:

Back