Can someone who is severely deaf talk normally?

I didn't even think about the Brad Pitt connections. Never have been a big fan, actually.

I, personally, would rather stay out of his closet. And I doubt you could deduce much from my room- I sleep on an air mattress in the middle of my living room. :)

me_punctured said:
My cousin runs a boutique that mainly specializes in vintage dresses. I got that dress from her shop. It is my birthday dress. Every year, for my birthday, I buy myself a dress. I look good in it too.
I don't know if it's an intentional Freudian slip there... I think I can speak for all the guys here at AllDeaf in which we all would love to see you wearing that outfit! Oh, if you can throw in a little pole-dancing, that would be great!

*ducking thrown tomatoes*

Ok, I'm getting out of here! :)

Eyeth said:
I don't know if it's an intentional Freudian slip there... I think I can speak for all the guys here at AllDeaf in which we all would love to see you wearing that outfit! Oh, if you can throw in a little pole-dancing, that would be great!

ROFL! I can assure you, Eyeth, that it was intentional.

Eyeth said:

I don't do it for free, sorry. Nor am I in business at the moment. And the tomatoes make a scrumptious addition to the salad. I could use them to make spaghetti sauce from scratch.

I alsdo don't believe that you speak for all the guys here at AllDeaf.com v4. Some may not be interested in checking out my birthday dress due to preferential differences.

me_punctured said:
What do you know, Endymion? You don't know nothing!

Phhbbbbbbbttttttt. :P You know exactly what I'm talking about, Miss One of Two (three!) Birthday Suits!

Endymion said:
Phhbbbbbbbttttttt. :P You know exactly what I'm talking about, Miss One of Two (three!) Birthday Suits!

I am so lost... Not that it's a new thing for me.

ayala920 said:
I am so lost... Not that it's a new thing for me.

Endymion's jealous of my birthday suit collection. He has the need to tease me about it at every opportunity.

me_punctured said:
Endymion's jealous of my birthday suit collection. He has the need to tease me about it at every opportunity.

If only he had an Armani suit...

What does the Lion (Ayala) in the Wizard of Oz ask for? "If I only had a . . . " ;)

me_punctured said:
He is what he is, plus a twenty-dollar stick concealer.

That's some expensive concealer. Guess it would have to be for someone wearing Armani.

I botched that one up. I meant the tin man, not the lion. Besides, if I recall right, the lion never says "If I only had a . . . ."

My fault, I own up to my lexical slips.

As an addendum, see my PM. Never meant to hit below the belt on that one and I'm sorry if I did. By the way, let's play nice, shall we? ;)

Endymion said:
I botched that one up. I meant the tin man, not the lion. Besides, if I recall right, the lion never says "If I only had a . . . ."
He almost says it...he says "If I only had the nerve" :)

Endymion said:
As an addendum, see my PM. Never meant to hit below the belt on that one and I'm sorry if I did. By the way, let's play nice, shall we? ;)

Because the below-the-belt shot was unintentional, I'll forgive you. This time. :)

I suppose we could play nice. Don't really see how that's fun, but I'm willing to try it.

Endymion playing nice? What a novel idea. The shepherd should be put to sleep and left alone on a high mountain for good.

Back