Can I interview someone please?!

Maybe. Possible she total slacker. I not know her. Equally possible this completely uncharacteristic, one-off, incident. I prefer assume latter. Maybe help really help, take some pressure off. Maybe she never come back, never read it. :dunno:

Maybe she have legitimate reason not have one homework assignment not be #1 priority? Last week, not only I do one assignment four hour before due, I also skip one altogether. :dunno: We not know her situation. ,maybe she just slacker, not care her studies...maybe she like me, really just appreciate helping hand.

If she had a legitimate reason, she would have stated it. I think she has made her intentions very clear.

(As for you Sunny dear, your reason is legitimate - morning sickness and the first trimester of pregnancy is no joke - Take it from a Mum of 7. :D)

If she had a legitimate reason, she would have stated it. I think she has made her intentions very clear.

(As for you Sunny dear, your reason is legitimate - morning sickness and the first trimester of pregnancy is no joke - Take it from a Mum of 7. :D)

7?!?!?!?

Wow!!!!!! :shock::shock:

-.- all this stuff's making me wonder how you all are going to react when I get into an ASL class, and subsequently might need an interview.......

Au contraire! That's a horsie of a whole 'nuther color!

I admire your kindess Sunny :). Personally I think if someone comes to a forum looking for help and a member is not impressed by their request nor wants to help, it is better not to respond at all than to berate them or make assumptions about their character <shrugs>.

I admire your kindess Sunny :). Personally I think if someone comes to a forum looking for help and a member is not impressed by their request nor wants to help, it is better not to respond at all than to berate them or make assumptions about their character <shrugs>.

But, but, but...

Well I would be HAPPY to answer your questions :)

Oh, I'm sure after some consideration that I would LOVE to help this poor hapless college student pass her course. I must be behind on doing my daily karmic activity. :)

They used to come here in droves and sometimes I felt like they thought this place was just a lab. They would post, get their answers then disappear never to be seen again.

Let me guess.. but first, you must answer me these questions three?

they used to come here in droves and sometimes i felt like they thought this place was just a lab. They would post, get their answers then disappear never to be seen again.

this!!!

Au contraire! That's a horsie of a whole 'nuther color!

Good to know. In that case....

I have a thirty question interview due tomorrow at eight AM, care to help out? Once you do, I'm outta here.....

Of course, I kid, I kid. Sad to know that's not the case with most people who come here. :roll:

Dixie, I understand that, honestly I do! I also (as a teacher) understand wanting to tell these people to invest a little more time in learning or researching through a variety or resources outside the internet. But, in my opinion, not responding gives a clearer and better message than negative or berating/sarcastic responses. Then again, what do I know - I'm a hearie, a Canuck, am left-handed AND like my vegetables so I am not exactly the norm. :giggle:

Dixie, I understand that, honestly I do! I also (as a teacher) understand wanting to tell these people to invest a little more time in learning or researching through a variety or resources outside the internet. But, in my opinion, not responding gives a clearer and better message than negative or berating/sarcastic responses. Then again, what do I know - I'm a hearie, a Canuck, am left-handed AND like my vegetables so I am not exactly the norm. :giggle:

Exactly what I was thinking.

When in Rome...

You are in Rome now.

Then again, what do I know - I'm a hearie, a Canuck, am left-handed AND like my vegetables so I am not exactly the norm. :giggle:

Eeeeew. You like your vegetables?!? FREAK!

Back