can hacker control anyone else's computer?

oh dont forget to vote for Me, you'll get a sandwich...

Yes, it is. I'm taking a class in Information Systems Security, and some of it can be scary about what damage can be done, and how easy it could be to do it.

Ha ha...oh yeah... there's lot more to it.

better yet reba, download dban,,,yes that exact word..from astalavista.com its great for wiping out everything of your hdd, completely , irreversibility is impossible best protection you can get from identity theives...for YOUR information is GONE...LOL

no, seriously Don't try LMAO

oh since you were in the military id be surprised if you havent heard of it, its a D.O.D. standard...

Yes we use dban as our standard. We use it when employee leave the job, or laptop replacement or whatever, we have to wipe it out with dban then re-image it fresh before giving it to new employee.

Ha ha...oh yeah... there's lot more to it.
Yesterday's assignment was read and be tested on a chapter from Principles and Practice of Information Security--Protecting Computers from Hackers and Lawyers.

Today's assignment is to read and be tested on "International Strategy for Cyberspace--Prosperity, Security, and Openness in a Networked World," May 2011, from President Obama. It's about 25 pages.

Tomorrow's assignment, I have to prepare a paper and professional PowerPoint presentation on a notorious cyber (we're given a list to choose from). At least eight slides from three different sources (MLA format).

Weekly we have assigned on-line current discussion topics to participate in.

There's also an end-of-semester project to work on. I'm taking a FastForward class, so that would be due Oct. 13.

Roughly, each week there are two chapter quizzes, one section exam, one discussion topic, and one special project.

better yet reba, download dban,,,yes that exact word..from astalavista.com its great for wiping out everything of your hdd, completely , irreversibility is impossible best protection you can get from identity theives...for YOUR information is GONE...LOL

no, seriously Don't try LMAO

oh since you were in the military id be surprised if you havent heard of it, its a D.O.D. standard...
Back in my day we locked up the hard drives in a safe at night, and destroyed them with a heavy hammer and then off to the burn bag. :lol:

Shipboard, emergency destruction of paper and computer files was done with special hand grenades. Put the grenade in a file cabinet drawer or wastebasket and POOF! The equipment itself was smashed with a hatchet. No messin' around with digital erasing or shredders. (This was done to keep materials from enemy hands if the ship was going to be captured.) Basically, if the enemy is going to board your ship, it's your duty to destroy it first.

The Pueblo failed in that duty. :(

my bank told me never to use debit card on computer,and barry fox editor of a computer mag said he never buy or use bank details on computer..if they say that then i believe them...
one of those top up credit cards are good only spend what on card..i bit old fashion i like use cash and see person

the latest is hackers taking your fb pic and profile getting your friends to post and hey presto they got you

I have two friends who are both computer "wizards". They are always in an ongoing contest of security and hacking one another. One is the boss and the other friend is the employee but they are longtime friends.

Once when the employee was home he hacked the bosses computer at work. Every time the boss touched his keyboard the display screen would flip upside down and the computer would announce the bosses name and say he was an idiot. Since the boss could not stop the computer from doing this then the employee won.

This was only fun, but yes, hackers can find the tiniest security problem and hack you.

it is serious very law. Law is ISP control is government control. if suppose *you whom* hack on gain on computer serious , 15 yrs go to jail, one person professional social engineer serious.

I said against rules chance to advise... I report sent to evidence to police serious. I strong advise. they don't care to law. It is serious kid reason. It is prevent to hack on virus or gain virus. it is very serious.
They control is ISP engineer proper to invesitiage it, we are not appreciate to respect to fair enough. they numberous. we are protest to reason,. Don't be search addict research or link I advise Do not to fun. I advise Do not let to process. I don't trust to them stranger creepy. some few virus to me It is very prevent to, we stay away to out hand out. happy on secure follow obey to law strictly protect..

infomation leaked by edward snowden states has cracked US national agency NSA.they cracked portions of the encrypton techniques the first was HTTPS the bits that encrypts webmail second was SSL that protects banking and shopping..NSA accused of deliberating online encryptions systems to undermine major tools protecting everyday communications...it is said going to undermine fabric of the web...if this is backdoor to NSA andGCHQ then it backdoor to criminals.there still encryption methods that safe and secure but not easy for everyday use.
these backdoors are built in by google and microsoft both deny it.
it total arrogance on GCHQ and NSA,also all the tech firms been gagged so i guess shopping etc is or could be ubsafe,

what banned?

if suppose vulnerably gain on cause people ban isp. it is serious. you know how.. script.. it is very skills level how increase people clever to gain. crappy my someone kiddo attack me sites. cloudflare is very secure powerful control to ISP protect. that is why. malwares or trojan

costly it inexpensive crazy serious not joke. it is very waste of times serious.

secure to regain Cloudflare is very protect to Doss attack strictly!.

Last edited:
cloudflare? never heard of that, its that like firewall in the clouds?...
oh yes that good ole' DOS-Denial of Service attacks lol

While I search website and I noticed my taskbar alerted me.

attachment.php

I lookup IP address: IP Address: 81.177.140.243

attachment.php
Oh man, I didn't read this reply until today. Sorry about that.

So you have the Pro version installed? If yes, then it works but I don't know if it's 100% successful. Just make sure to keep the software updated.

To play it safe, always clean your browsing history, cookies, caches, etc after closing your browser by running an app such as CCleaner which is free with no support. On my PC, it runs automatically at the start-up.

cloudflare? never heard of that, its that like firewall in the clouds?...
oh yes that good ole' DOS-Denial of Service attacks lol

sorry I reading it.

yes reading cloudflares.com is is powerful is. it is powerful.

I have reinstall on 2.20gb is alots of cutting, Cloudflare engineer fix experience network our issues our origin.

Denial-of-service attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The DDoS That Almost Broke the Internet | CloudFlare Blog largers downtime.

firewall and doss attack against orgine ISP. 2.20 is approximate larger is terribles bad. it is recommand Cloudflare is better no downtime..

Back