Can Ghosts...

I think it's just family members that have passed away. No worries here :)

A few years ago, shortly after my father's death, my mum was in bed, half asleep and she saw a calming purple light and she immediately felt her worries and fears melt away :)

I suppose it depends if you have experienced something to know if you believe in them. I haven't personally encountered a meet or witnessed something a ghost had done!

A few weeks after my husband passed, I woke up and heard him breathing behind me (I was laying on my side with my back to his side of the bed). I then felt him roll over and put his arm on me. I felt he had come to tell me that he was all right. I had a few other "visits" after that, mainly tapping me on the shoulder/arm during the night, but no more.

i lived in a abandoned mental hospital and Every night theres footsteps , runnings and all i stayed there 3 months, and i dont thin a hearie would stand it, but i think its just rats under the floor...

are you serious? :eek:

I know this older woman who would swear on her life that God spoke to her while she was driving. And she definitely is not lying.

Too bad she didn't know that her teenage neighbors were really hiding in the back of her station wagon playing a prank on her.

Yep I do...

When I was at Clarke from 1986 to 1990...I only saw ghost twice...at first I was spooked cuz of my ex roommate screamed! What a wussy! (LOL!) then 2nd time, I saw it, and said good night then I went to sleep. Then it went away. I believed some stayed at Clarke because love it there or did died on the campus (not sure if one of them did). Beautiful campus.

Some mentioned that ghost moved their clothes or some items.

I believe my favorite Aunt is around near me...I miss her to death...oh gosh! 2 years today! Oh my god....I am crying now..I didn't say good bye to her because we were 3,000 miles away. I was almost 9 months pregnant with Z. I miss her sooo much....

Now I got the chills! LOL!

I mean tomorrow...October 5 since my fave Auntie died. :( Time flies!

Back