Can a baby learn talking when hearing through hearing aids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question comes to mind of non-mods or non-owner actively monitoring IP addresses of AD members. And who should be making the real determination on resolving any IP addresses issues.

Your point?

Wirelessly posted

kokonut said:
no? your point being?

Question comes to mind of non-mods or non-owner actively monitoring IP addresses of AD members. And who should be making the real determination on resolving any IP addresses issues.

hat is why i pointed out that it is creepy for him to be trying to track members including their ip address.

Dang. A couple years ago I was talking with a hacker online and I challenged him to get into my computer for proof of his skill. Behold, he made my cursor dance all over the screen. He assured me that anyone can do it. I didn't believe him, but now I do. :|

I think all of us who participated in this thread should be banned. lol

Wirelessly posted

hat is why i pointed out that it is creepy for him to be trying to track members including their ip address.

I strongly encourage people to do it. It's a crazy internet world out there. Better to be proactive for your safety.

Ok. And then who is supposed to be making that determination then? You or the mods when it comes to IP addresses?

Why would you even be concerned if you aren't trying to hide anything?

Looks like this thread is the free movie showing tonight. Wonder how long this showing will last.
I'm psyched to see the outcome and the ending, the plot is unfolding as we speak. :hmm:

popcorn time :lol:
popcornjackson.gif

:fruit:
fruit2.gif

I think people should register in here to enjoy a good show without paying money for it. lol

That much I know to be true.

I am not a technological expert, but I even knew that.

Same here. I used to be an avid MUDDer and some mud players were quite capable of trying to hack into other players' accounts or even in one case given a password to get info about other players' characters that she had no business knowing. She ended up with all of her characters zapped to level 1 and her favorite character got deleted as a punishment and she got a six month ban as well.

Looks like this thread is the free movie showing tonight. Wonder how long this showing will last.
I'm psyched to see the outcome and the ending, the plot is unfolding as we speak. :hmm:

popcorn time :lol:
popcornjackson.gif

fruit2.gif

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Dang. A couple years ago I was talking with a hacker online and I challenged him to get into my computer for proof of his skill. Behold, he made my cursor dance all over the screen. He assured me that anyone can do it. I didn't believe him, but now I do. :|

That's scary. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back