Do you like camping?

• Yes

Votes: 45 76.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Sorta

Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters
i do love camping when i was little girl but i went to my aunt&uncle's lake house its so nice place

but im not often went to camping but i would love going camping sometimes

my grandma and her husband also had RV for camping only

no offence to you or your poll but it seems like the people that would click on it to participate would have a bias audience
to me id think that mostly people who ar really die hard for this forum will take place in this poll or people interested in camping, do most of the no's and sorta's ar probably people who just go to almost every poll but i dont no for sure.

but i like camping

I voted sorta because I like the idea of camping, but I really don't like sleeping on the hard ground. The rest of it I love!:P

I'm a cub scout leader and I take the kids camping. It's not roughing it too much at this stage. It's too hot in Texas during the summer for camping so we'll be done after May.

campings ok...for the kids though it's great fun. So, I always go in the summer when it's warm.

I love it! I cant wait to make a few camping trips this summer. :)

can't wait to try a new adventure - motorcycle + camping on the fly

You need to get yourself a hammock.

I am looking at one from Hennessey. :)

This is sounding like I'm gonna have to carry a lot! Maybe I should just rent a nice cabin in the mountains with a fireplace, bed and hot tub! :D

I like camping but haven't did that in a pretty good while. I almost did last year but the weather was bad so we slept in a hotel instead.

I dunno, camping is what you want to make of it. Camping doesn't have a 30 point inspection checklist to meet a specific "roughing it" criterion. There are so many different environments/climates all around where camping serves each other many different experiences. I've camped on beaches in northwest, desolate desert in southern utah, wasatch and rocky mtns (utah, idaho, colorado, wyoming) NY, Mt white, western Pa, Virginia, Northern Ga, and SW Georgia, and I can tell you that everyone of those places were different than any of the others. There's things I'd refuse to go without in some of those places, and some of them much less neccessities desired.

If you want to get away from the city or life and enjoy nature in your own preferred way THEN that is camping.

I dunno, camping is what you want to make of it. Camping doesn't have a 30 point inspection checklist to meet a specific "roughing it" criterion. There are so many different environments/climates all around where camping serves each other many different experiences. I've camped on beaches in northwest, desolate desert in southern utah, wasatch and rocky mtns (utah, idaho, colorado, wyoming) NY, Mt white, western Pa, Virginia, Northern Ga, and SW Georgia, and I can tell you that everyone of those places were different than any of the others. There's things I'd refuse to go without in some of those places, and some of them much less neccessities desired.

If you want to get away from the city or life and enjoy nature in your own preferred way THEN that is camping.

you know. that just reminded me. a few weeks ago, I said - I wanted to do camping. My NYC friend said - sure let's go. and then somewhere in the middle of long conversation.... he did not realize that the camping I was talking about is the tent in middle of nowhere where you take a shit in the wood and bathe in the lake. I was very confused and I asked him what he thought what the camping is like. He said a tent at campground with shower/toilet.

....... and then I was like this -

345knc0.jpg

Back