Camping games

kevbo

Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you know any camping games? If so, please do tell.

kevbo u shoulda IMed me i used to be a camp counselor yrs ago i know one of my fave games was strike the person *dead* with thier eyes...
what u do is have everyone close thier eyes for a minimum of 2 minutes ( if u have a LARGE group of people... then the person that would be U to start it off, taps the person who will be the murderer then they have to do the stare and wink that that person to strike them dead the person who catches the suspect would be the one that taps the next *suspect*

and the other game i liked playing was
if u have a theme week for camping u can have them * hunt* for that certain animal or thing thats part of the theme week and get them into character. like for example
the circus week have them choose the elephant or something * huge* but ( this is in imgainative way) and have the circus poeple say OH NO that animal escaped so they can begin thier hunting to rescue the animals or thing in relation to the theme. makes for alot of fun for the kids to use thier creativity!

this would in turn be a fun way for the kids to play the games :)

bleh.. camping game?... eh.. if I am at camp... I'd be wakeboarding and cook s'more :)

Originally posted by Aberrrcrombie03
i only know camping-drinking games. :shrugs:

ha ha me, too

but I do know another games.

Um, cards game.. or um, MANY GAMES.. "IT" c'mon, it is so fun.

flag war. it is a lot of fun. it wud take u all day or so to win a flag. if u want to know what the game is, let me know. i dont have time right now but i will explain ya if u r interested.

Originally posted by deafclimber
flag war. it is a lot of fun. it wud take u all day or so to win a flag. if u want to know what the game is, let me know. i dont have time right now but i will explain ya if u r interested.
I'm interested.

Have you heard of "Monkey Chases the Weasel" before? If not, let me know and I'll post the instruction.

Originally posted by kuifje75
Ever heard of Polish Football?
No, I haven't. Care to tell me what it is?

Originally posted by ChelEler
Have you heard of "Monkey Chases the Weasel" before? If not, let me know and I'll post the instruction.

I never heard of it before. Please post the instrution. Thanks!

how about paintball games ??? just group of two army and just like flag war something like that ... ummm...

Originally posted by knightwolf68
how about paintball games ??? just group of two army and just like flag war something like that ... ummm...

Kevbo's camp might be "kirby camp" where all little kids go... and paintballs would be too dangerous for them....

I am just guessing that its about "Kirby Camp"

Ok, it is called "Polish Baseball" not football.

Here is how it is done.

1) The kids are divided equally in two teams.
2) The team number one lines up before the batter. The other team spreads out in the field.
3) Use a rubber red ball, that they usually use for dodgeball in school. The pitcher tries to throw the ball to the batter. The batter hits it.
4) Once the batter hits the ball, he has to run around his team's line. Each time he makes a complete run around, the team gets a point. He stops running when...

The other team has to get the ball, then form a line behind the ball person. Each team member must successfully pass the ball to the back of the line WITHOUT dropping the ball. When the last person gets the ball, the batter stops running. Points are summed up by how many times the batter ran around his line.

5) Each team continues this until 3 outs (if ball is catched before it touches ground, that is an out.) Switch around, etc... I forgot how many innings or what maximum points to win the game, but I guess the team who has most points from running around the line wins.

Questions? Ask away...

Edited to add the following:

When the other team tries to pass the ball, they have to line up like a normal line behind the ball person. The ball person puts the ball under him between his legs to the next person. The next person gets it and passes it under him through his legs to next person. I hope I am clear on this.

Back