Camping games

Originally posted by Travis
Kevbo's camp might be "kirby camp" where all little kids go... and paintballs would be too dangerous for them....

I am just guessing that its about "Kirby Camp"
if that so ... then why don't kevbo answer to my previous question ... that s why i go ahead and post about paintball games... ummmm.... lol it isn't ur fault otherwise thanks for being helpful to answer my question lol

Freaky with a clean mind -> :slap: <-Freaky with an extremely dirty mind!! :rofl: I was thinking naughty thoughts when I thought Polish Football was another thing! Sowwy, Kootchie! :Oops:

Originally posted by Freaky
Freaky with a clean mind -> :slap: <-Freaky with an extremely dirty mind!! :rofl: I was thinking naughty thoughts when I thought Polish Football was another thing! Sowwy, Kootchie! :Oops:

:laugh2: DO TELL DO TELL!! :rofl:

Originally posted by Freaky

Kootchie :slap: Freaky *lach*

I learned that when I was a counselor at the New England Deaf Camp, and the kids liked doing it. It was a good work out for everyone!!!

And what dirty thoughts did you have, Freaky? I'm wondering... send me a PM. :naughty:

:grouphug:

Originally posted by knightwolf68
what age for camping game???? it need to be specfic

He doesn't get much time online and probably missed this question. I know that he's not 100% sure but so far he thinks he's getting the older children, like 10-14. My question is what in the world does a 10 year old have in common with a 14 year old? Anyway, he should be with older kids this year. Yes, it is at Camp Kirby. Any more questions? :D

Originally posted by ChelEler
Have you heard of "Monkey Chases the Weasel" before? If not, let me know and I'll post the instruction.

I might be too late, but here's the delayed instruction. (Sorry.)

"Monkey Chases the Weasel"

WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Each player needs one small object for the weasel, such as a pebble or pinecone.
- One larger object - a rock, piece of wood - represents the monkey
- A die
- Hand-drawn game board (shown below) [You can set it up anywhere. Draw the game board with a stick in the dirt, sidewalkcharlk on the driveway, or on a piece of paper. Make it as big as you want - the larger it is, the longer the game lasts.]

fbcef6ba.jpg

OBJECT:
Be the first player to get your weasel from the cobbler's bench to the mulberry bush and back again.
PRIZE:
First one back to the bench becomes the "monkey". Try to catch the remaining weasels!
HOW TO PLAY:
- Each player places the weasel on the cobbler's bench. Players role the die in turn until someone rolls a 6. The player can leave the bench on a 6 and move 6 spaces.
- Continue to roll in turn. Once your weasel is off the bench, move the number of spaces indicated on each roll. Players get an extra turn if a 6 is rolled.
- A weasel needs the exact number to reach the mulberry bush. Once there, the weasel can begin making his or her way back to the bench, but the player must roll a 6 before his or her weasel can leave.
- The monkey starts the game over (needing a 6 to leave the bench) while the other weasels try to finish the course before they’re caught.
- Once off the bench, the monkey can move in either direction, but only one direction each roll. When you reach the mulberry bush or cobbler’s bench, change directions and finish counting.
- A weasel is caught when the monkey lands on the same space. The game is over when all the weasels are captured or have made it safely back to the cobbler’s bench.

Back