Cameras

Nancy

Reaction score
What kind of cameras do you currently have? :) Do you have one of those non-digital cameras? Digital cameras that you have to get film developed elsewhere? Digital cameras that you can make photos yourself on the computer? A waterproof camera? Disposable cameras? Any other kind of camera that you have?
Tell about them here and share your experiences with those cameras. :)

I have a Kodak EasyShare Z740 digital zoom (10 x zoom) camera that does just about almost a lot of things -- make videos, take pictures under different kinds of settings, flash, zoom in/out, a viewing section where you can see what you are taking a picture of, software to collect your photos from camera to computer and to edit your film on the computer, etc. I also use a memory card so it will take more pictures stored in the camera. I love it alot! :) I just bought a Kodak camera bag to go with it so I can take it places if I wanted to take pictures. :)
I used disposable camera, and a regular camera before (35 mm film for to be developed with it), but this camera I was telling you is my favorite of the 3 kinds. :)
Here's a photo and description of the camera I have: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=3932488

Nancy, I also have the same kind of camera that you have (Kodak Z740). I bought it a few months ago and I really love it!

I have this digital camera which is an Olympus Camedia C-765 Ultra zoom. It is 4 megapixel with 10x optical zoom to get close up of images far away.

olympus-c-765.jpg

This is what it looks like. :)

My digital camera is: Kodak EasyShare C330

C330_600.jpg

I got it from my Sequoias for Christmas, I love it to death... :giggle:

My Canon PowerShot A610 digital camera

Digi-Cam is beat any camera.. because I have no worry about films.. I can using Scan disk as recycle...I can using digicam everyday, anytime, everywhere I go..

anyway...

AW3SOME! This Hi-performance point and shoot camera has the DIGIC II processor found in the Canon G series, Plus, less than half the price! The only I see there are so great features, I can't figure them all out!! shoot and look highly quailty pics!! But I am still learning from A610 and read A610 manual as always...

MyDigi-Cam:

a610cl26mc.jpg

In future, I will get a waterproof case for this, So My fiancee or me can take my kids to pool or beach. I can shoot them underwater or whatever..

No one can beat this price!!!!

I got Canon SD200 at ebay, very cheap and the best camera I have since my old Canon camera.

It took picture very quick and the loading to make preview picture on display is very fast. It use SD memory card, very tiny and amazing it do processor well.

Why need 5 MP for?

Keep in mind, big MP mean big picture on display or print. :)

XBGMER said:
Digi-Cam is beat any camera.. because I have no worry about films.. I can using Scan disk as recycle...I can using digicam everyday, anytime, everywhere I go..

anyway...

AW3SOME! This Hi-performance point and shoot camera has the DIGIC II processor found in the Canon G series, Plus, less than half the price! The only I see there are so great features, I can't figure them all out!! shoot and look highly quailty pics!! But I am still learning from A610 and read A610 manual as always...

MyDigi-Cam:

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/1066/a610cl26mc.jpg[IMG]

In future, I will get a waterproof case for this, So My fiancee or me can take my kids to pool or beach. I can shoot them underwater or whatever..

No one can beat this price!!!![/QUOTE]

ButterflyGirl said:
Nancy, I also have the same kind of camera that you have (Kodak Z740). I bought it a few months ago and I really love it!

I am in the same boat as you are, ButterflyGirl. :) I love mine too, and I will be taking mine to family reunion, to the local amusement park, and other outings, plus taking pics of the animals out on the lake next door. :)

I agree, this is a good camera. :)

My sample of pics i took from POWERSHOT A610

I would like to show you those and get an idea what the quailty PowerShot A610 has.

img01880kg.jpg

Mr cartoon sidek!ck II

img02026az.jpg

salad chicken for my lunch time

img02324ol.jpg

big screen tv

img02411vk.jpg

my son is sense of humor, isn't he?

img02433vf.jpg

my hats hang on lamp, are not that crip and quailty image?

img02518gr.jpg

img02718ny.jpg

In recent morning I took pics of bird and bird's egg on top under roof at my balony

I made video mode from my powershot, look supercool and prefect video image quailty.. check out ~~~~> http://xbgm3r.blogspot.com/

whats about yours?? I like to see whats quailty image in your digital camera you have.. :) thanks

enjoy stay in forums

EDGE said:
Why need 5 MP for?

Keep in mind, big MP mean big picture on display or print. :)
EDGE, yeah you are right, Plus image quailty.. For instance sidekick II has digi-camera, it is VGA camera like webcam vga... its cheap picture and somewhat quailty of image.. I was looking for hi-quality resolution of image from digi-cam. Pixel which is resolution is more important to me, that is me.. I can't help.. :)

camerabymegapixel6sx.jpg

anyway why I chose A610 over A520, because A610 selling for 250 bucks and 520 for 200 bucks.. Yeah they have same 4x zoom and 4x digital zoom but different MegaPixel (MP), 4.0 on A520 and 5.0 on A610.. that is it.. I bought this had awesome crisp, sharp, quality and valuable price.. Plus NEW A530 will come out, A530 has featured A610's qauilty image, zoom and MP but 530 will has some new features. I perfered to chose A610 and wisely budget over NEW A 530.

I think you heard CANON had new A540/A530 come out and hit on stores by this month.. because they replace A520/ A510...

:)

Last edited:
Neo said:

Tee Hee :)

Imagine I bought it approx $600 years ago !!

And It is still working fine, but I'm sure that
no one else would want it anyway.... Hmmm

Back