What you have digital camera?

N

Neo

Powershot S110 from 2001 (I gave it to my parents when I got another digital camera)
Canon Eos 20D 28-135mm 3.5-5.6 IS
Powershot SD10 (Perfect for pocket at anywhere for party, hang out, etc.)

What's your?

Eastman Kodak! DX6490 Bought it for 499.95 and never paid a penny! Yup, I am serious! The seller accidently delete the account and thought it was paid for. I almost had argue that I haven't paid for but decided to stop there and let it go. Thanks for the free digital camera!

photo.gif

Panasonic DMC-FZ20
panasonic_dmcfz20.gif

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/Panasonic/panasonic_dmcfz20.asp

Last edited:
Wow that's nice one EyesBlueDeaf!! I don't have one but I really want one someday....

I have digtal camera which is Sony DSC51, but it is broken :( it said " please turn off and turn back on" dang!.

l104780.jpg

Broken my digtal camera :(

already mailed of my digtal camera to repair and called at my mom's if i want to fix to pay? cost $250 FORGET IT! it said the lens is broken. so they mailed back my digtal camera without fix. Till I look up my lens in digtal camera and look like doesnt break my lens .. then I showed it to my mom and my mom said think it is "power" on/off that broken but not for sure. I have other digtal camera which so LOUSY!!!!!

Kodak%20DC3200.jpg

This one I am using that doesnt have zoom and resize. LOUSY! digtal camera that my mom gave me from yard sale lol better than nothing so I can wait to save up my money then buy new one dont know when! lol

canon powershot SD550 - perfect for my pocket when i climb and travel

nokia coolpix 800 - my very first digital camera. it has been abused with rocks when i climb and i drop it onto rocks for some times. and it keeps running allright. it has many band aids around it. :dunno: my daughter uses it for her fun. i wudnt be worried cuz she wont waste a film camrea. she used clicking 20 films in 30 sec ! :squint:

my dream digital camera is to have Canon EOS digital Rebel or Canon EOS d-1 or Nikon D50 or D70 with 75-300mm zoom lens which is perfect for rock climbing.

FYI early last fall, there have been major recalls on all makes of the digital camera except kodak brand. The problem is the glue the used on sensor falls apart! The quality was serious issue, so u might want to check it out. Sony got the worst remarks. This don't include slr camera, just point and shoot models.

DeafMonkey said:
I have digtal camera which is Sony DSC51, but it is broken :( it said " please turn off and turn back on" dang!.

l104780.jpg

Broken my digtal camera :(

already mailed of my digtal camera to repair and called at my mom's if i want to fix to pay? cost $250 FORGET IT! it said the lens is broken. so they mailed back my digtal camera without fix. Till I look up my lens in digtal camera and look like doesnt break my lens .. then I showed it to my mom and my mom said think it is "power" on/off that broken but not for sure. I have other digtal camera which so LOUSY!!!!!

Kodak%20DC3200.jpg

This one I am using that doesnt have zoom and resize. LOUSY! digtal camera that my mom gave me from yard sale lol better than nothing so I can wait to save up my money then buy new one dont know when! lol

diehardbiker65 said:
FYI early last fall, there have been major recalls on all makes of the digital camera except kodak brand. The problem is the glue the used on sensor falls apart! The quality was serious issue, so u might want to check it out. Sony got the worst remarks. This don't include slr camera, just point and shoot models.

you mean kodak ? .. hmm can you explian clear so i will read carefully :)

No, Kodak don't have recall.

Sony, HP, and any digital camera, just recalled!!! Yours may be recalled too. Sounded like the problem that was announced.

Kodak no recall, cuz they used different kind of technology. And as of right now, Kodak is now TOP selling digital camera! Yes beat Sony! Sony was 1st, not anymore. Now they are 3rd!

DeafMonkey said:
you mean kodak ? .. hmm can you explian clear so i will read carefully :)

diehardbiker65 said:
No, Kodak don't have recall.

Sony, HP, and any digital camera, just recalled!!! Yours may be recalled too. Sounded like the problem that was announced.

Kodak no recall, cuz they used different kind of technology. And as of right now, Kodak is now TOP selling digital camera! Yes beat Sony! Sony was 1st, not anymore. Now they are 3rd!

ohhhh I got it now :lol: my Sony it is old

diehardbiker65 said:

I got my sony digtal camera that I bought it was in 2001

Yeah SherryCherish , me too I have no plm with Sony with me but one thing that I dropped by accident it got broken need to repair that is all hehe

Kodak Easyshare DX6490 and I am planning buy a new one...6.1 Kodak Easyshare (forgot the model nbr) Smaller than what I have..easy to put in my backpack purse and go! :) I had it for almost 2 years. Even I dropped few times and it work fine!

Mama2AFTIV said:
Kodak Easyshare DX6490 and I am planning buy a new one...6.1 Kodak Easyshare (forgot the model nbr) Smaller than what I have..easy to put in my backpack purse and go! :) I had it for almost 2 years. Even I dropped few times and it work fine!

Ahhh your lucky .. mine broken :( .. I aint want put my sony digtal camera to funeral no way! lol :lol: :rofl: lol need to a miracle ! (spelling) lol

deafclimber said:
canon powershot SD550 - perfect for my pocket when i climb and travel

nokia coolpix 800 - my very first digital camera. it has been abused with rocks when i climb and i drop it onto rocks for some times. and it keeps running allright. it has many band aids around it. :dunno: my daughter uses it for her fun. i wudnt be worried cuz she wont waste a film camrea. she used clicking 20 films in 30 sec ! :squint:

my dream digital camera is to have Canon EOS digital Rebel or Canon EOS d-1 or Nikon D50 or D70 with 75-300mm zoom lens which is perfect for rock climbing.

Nokia? That's cell phone. It's Nikon.

Canon Eos 5D is perfect for sport and low price than Eos 1d. Eos Digital Rebel is not good and easy to break but super afford.

Yep I was lucky! Dropped probably 2 or 3 times and it worked! Weird! I love Kodak camera...its easy to use and upload the pictures easy...luv it! My first digital camera was Canon I think. It's old and my son broke one part on that old camera...

DeafMonkey said:
Ahhh your lucky .. mine broken :( .. I aint want put my sony digtal camera to funeral no way! lol :lol: :rofl: lol need to a miracle ! (spelling) lol

Kewl TB! How long did you had that camera? I plan to get new one later when the money is permit! LOL!

TweetyBird said:
i have Kodak EasySharecx4310

Back