Calling all Nurses!

Doug I have a question and I am glad this thread was made. Do you use a stethoscope and if so is it a stethoscope for the deaf? Reason I am asking is that I am going into nursing next year and I am curious as to what I should do about that lol

Doug I have a question and I am glad this thread was made. Do you use a stethoscope and if so is it a stethoscope for the deaf? Reason I am asking is that I am going into nursing next year and I am curious as to what I should do about that lol

Cardionics II E-scope with DAI output interface

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

This thread is awesome! We can all talk about our schooling experience and discuss medical stuff! We can do it!

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Yes, wish we can all be employed at the same jobsite. I am hearing/interpreter :)

Haven't applied yet..i have to get in contact with my disability counsellor first at the college that I had before I went to the private college i am at now...she is gone til monday tho:)

have you all consider going to the same college so everyone can pair up and help each other? I know it's not easy, but I though maybe those who do have a choice can join the same college.

Haven't applied yet..i have to get in contact with my disability counsellor first at the college that I had before I went to the private college i am at now...she is gone til monday tho:)

have you all consider going to the same college so everyone can pair up and help each other? I know it's not easy, but I though maybe those who do have a choice can join the same college.

AliciaM, I am currently enrolled in a private college. Everything is just going by so rapidly. I am in the medical assistant program, the experience is phenomenon! My goal is to become certified MA.

Lighthouse, that would be awesome if we can all pair up.

That would be helpful:) I don't know that it's possible though.:lol:

AliciaM, I am currently enrolled in a private college. Everything is just going by so rapidly. I am in the medical assistant program, the experience is phenomenon! My goal is to become certified MA.

Lighthouse, that would be awesome if we can all pair up.

Are you going for nursing after or is MA what you want to do?

That would be helpful:) I don't know that it's possible though.:lol:

yes, that's why I wrote there should be a deaf greek club. Greek clubs can be national wide or it can be in certain college. Some people go to college just to join these club because they know they can get help from older greek members.

hohDougRN said:
I wanna be a deaf frat president! Time to have some fun!

Start the nurses club here and you are president :lol:

Last edited:
Back