Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

COD MW2 Night Vision, its collection for purpose, like the gamers who are crazy fan of COD, and like to collect it.

when Halo 3 released on launch day, I bought Halo helmet edition for my own collections. Because I am CRAZY FAN of halo series..

Night Vision is from Toys R' US that's mean it's not real anyways. I just want to let you guys cod fan know that I was nosy the paper at work and it said CODMW2 will times 3 more sale profit than last year CODWAW.

Night Vision is from Toys R' US that's mean it's not real anyways. I just want to let you guys cod fan know that I was nosy the paper at work and it said CODMW2 will times 3 more sale profit than last year CODWAW.

He's right, Infinity Ward included "Theater System" to attract Halo 3 Players and "Third-Person" to attract Gears of War Players.

The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2's launch on the Playstation 3 did not go as smoothly as planned for Activision and Infinity Ward due to trophy and party invite problems. Fortunately, they are working quickly to address these issues with multiple patches. Robert Bowling, Creative Strategist of Infinity Ward, made the following statement on his personal Twitter page:

Thanks for the feedback from PS3 players we already have a patch in the wings for release. Trophy update asap. Party invite update by Friday
Modern Warfare 2 to be patched for the PS3

I found a solution for invite problem that I invited Authentic and finally it works. I copy and paste from other forum:
One person invites the other to the party. Once the invite is received, that person should sign out of the PSN and then sign back in. Then accept the invite and it should put you into the party!

The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2's launch on the Playstation 3 did not go as smoothly as planned for Activision and Infinity Ward due to trophy and party invite problems. Fortunately, they are working quickly to address these issues with multiple patches. Robert Bowling, Creative Strategist of Infinity Ward, made the following statement on his personal Twitter page:

Thanks for the feedback from PS3 players we already have a patch in the wings for release. Trophy update asap. Party invite update by Friday
Modern Warfare 2 to be patched for the PS3

I found a solution for invite problem that I invited Authentic and finally it works. I copy and paste from other forum:
One person invites the other to the party. Once the invite is received, that person should sign out of the PSN and then sign back in. Then accept the invite and it should put you into the party!
Wow the patch that will be releasing was fast.

This game is pretty awesome. Granted, I haven't gotten my feet too wet with it, but I like it a lot.

The Prestige Edition with the NV Goggles has been mockingly called the 'Peeping Tom Edition'. LOL

I was huge disappointed that I should get Modern Warfare 2 Hardened Edition but they are sold out. I was like fuck! I decided to get regular case game. I really want to play Call of Duty Classic. But know what? Once I open the Modern Warfare 2 game and I realized that I don't need Hardened Edition 'cause it's same :lol:. I already addicted into this game and playing for 7 hours.

My wife brought MW2 home for me yesterday. I wasn't expecting it at all. I love her so much. I had time to play some of the single player campaign before I had to come to work tonight. I'm going to play multiplayer in 3 hours when I get home! I can't wait. Feel free to add me as a friend on Xbox Live = Boggs 72

I've got the hardened edition copy for the PS3 at launch and I certainly loved it. :)

I don't think its better than the first one...it's actually more of the same...like, an add on to CoD4 or something like that since most of the weapons are the same and such but still kick ass so far.

and I got the CoD classic for download as well...even thou it may be an old game, but graphics and everything are beautifully nice and sharp...a very nice classic indeed.

It seems like only yesterday when players were complaining about Trophy-related issues in the PS3 version of Modern Warfare 2. Wait a sec -- it was yesterday. According to a tweet by Infinity Ward's Robert Bowling, a "trophy update" has been released. However, while said update fixes one problem, it apparently creates another. "It killed all multiplayer activity on MW2," tipster True_Darknight tells Joystiq. Today, launching the multiplayer mode from our own PS3 copy of Modern Warfare 2 did indeed prove futile, as we stared at the matchmaking screen for about five minutes before finally giving up.

According to Bowling, PS3 owners can expect a "party invite update by Friday," which should hopefully resolve this issue. Until then, players will have to make due with the single-player campaign. It's not like this "multiplayer" thing is important, right?

Update: Tipster Kenneth B. pointed us to a tweet from Activision support that says the MW2 outage is "totally unrelated to the patch." While this means a fix can be done before Friday, he admits "we don't have a hard ETA on the servers coming back up." We'll be keeping track of this problem, but don't forget to send us your tips.

Update 2: Tipster Brent point us to yet another tweet, this time from Robert Bowling who confirms the multiplayer downtime is caused by server overload. According to Bowling, "Xbox Live servers are maintained and ran by Microsoft. PSN servers are ran and maintained by 3rd party companies hired to do so." Seems this mysterious "3rd party" infrastructure simply cannot match the Microsoft-funded backbone of Xbox Live.
PS3 Modern Warfare 2 experiencing multiplayer issues; patch expected Friday [update]

Also rumors IW will reset our stats back to level 1, ugh!

P.S..Please IW, don’t reset my stats!

Yep it sucks...obviously I would have to start over to earn the trophies that I SHOULD've got that...but oh well I dont mind playing it all over again cause that game still kick ass. :)

Be warned! My little brother bought MW2 last night, he's played as manic... :eeK: This morning, I found out that my parent removed his X-Box 360 console from him due bad attitude. :doh:

Be warned! My little brother bought MW2 last night, he's played as manic... :eeK: This morning, I found out that my parent removed his X-Box 360 console from him due bad attitude. :doh:

Hehehehe, I am not surprised. Happened to the best of us.

Bought MW2 on PS3 yesterday for $89.00 - and have not played it yet, I was too busy.

tsk tsk how old's your brother?

Whenever u got the time, don't go playing mulitplayer without me! :P lol
Whenever I feel like multiplaying on CoD:MW2 I'll be sure to holla you - as it has been too long since we played together

Back