Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Foxarc, Yeah I aint surprise many people bought games for console then rig... We will find out soon how many people bought the pc version of game for rig..

Yup, I did admit that console beat PC so far for best selling due low price and more friendly to all kind of gamers, however some console games could be very hardcore sometime like Borderlands.

Yup, I did admit that console beat PC so far for best selling due low price and more friendly to all kind of gamers, however some console games could be very hardcore sometime like Borderlands.
Dude..
Yeah ofc you are right! ;) -take a look-

"....over 7 million copies worldwide across Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. Around 55% of sales are on Xbox 360, 33% on PS3 and the remaining 12% on PC. In terms of regional breakdowns, over 4.2 million units were sold in the Americas (3.7 million USA), 1.2 million in the UK and 350,000 each in France and Germany.

Based on the day one figures and the Tuesday release, week one figures should come in at close to ten million units which smashes the 5.92 million week one record set by Grand Theft Auto 4 last year and positions Modern Warfare 2 as the most successful game launch of all time.

In fact, even on a single format (Xbox 360), week one sales are projected to come in at around 5.5 million units - this alone is enough to be the fastest-seller of all time, even without the PS3 and PC versions as you can see below":

biggestconsole.jpg
from VGChartz, there you can find..:naughty:

A few hours ago I completed the game after buying it last Thursday. I could not believe how easy it was!

Yup, I found out and it was only applies to multiplayers but cheating in multiplayer is very bad, unless admin don't mind others use cheating, also good luck with Valve Anti-Cheat (VAC), if detected so you will kicked out from multiplayer so permanently.

Developer console is fine for single player.

If you play on dedicated server so VAC is optional.

Like what Foxrac said, that's why I use VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat) to play games. If you are PC gamer, you will see option VAC in games.

If you go in dedicated servers so some of VAC are disabled by admin, depends on servers that where you goes in.

I got it last week and it is wicked. But storyline too short for me. It need long storyline. Online is Excellent !

Update

'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' Sets Industry Record With $550 Million Revenue In 5 Days

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues to shatter theatrical box office and video game sales records for five-day worldwide sell through in dollars. The biggest entertainment launch in history set a new worldwide estimated five-day sell-through record of approximately $550 million, according to internal Activision estimates.
Modern Warfare 2's launch beat all previous first-and five-day entertainment industry box office, book and video game sell-through records:

The largest reported five-day opening worldwide box office gross figures, held by Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince ($394 million)
The largest reported five-day opening domestic box office gross figures, held by The Dark Knight ($203.8 million)
The largest reported five-day worldwide video game sales record, previously held by Grand Theft Auto IV (6 million units, $500 million)
The largest reported opening first-day domestic box office gross figures, held by The Dark Knight ($66.4 million)
The largest reported first-day book sales in dollars, held by Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows ($220 million)
The largest reported first-day worldwide video game sales record, previously held by Grand Theft Auto IV (3.6 million units, $310 million)
from WORTHPLAYING ..

Wow, COD MW2 already destroyed their all the records and conquered them.

Fun game, but not a huge improvement over MW 1.

I'm on PS3 if anyone wants to play, I have a new ID.

So...nathan, how did you get to show your PSN ID on your signature?

Back