California Earthquake

Rio

Brady lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just experienced a 5.4 earthquake today, Tue, July 29, 2008 it was strong. Cabinets opened and knocked down stuff here. Overall, it didn't cause too much damage it was about a 5 sec up and down jolt. Later, more details will come out. For now, I am okay :)

http://quake.wr.usgs.gov/recenteqs/Quakes/ci14384168.html

Last edited:
It has nothing with ocean but it was lot of million couple humping on bed that cause. That's why!

I blame Rosie O'Donnell! :lol:

Ocean, Do you mean it happen today??? I am glad that you're safe. Whew!

Pinky yes...my best friend texted me and there was an earthquake...her pets were freaked out..(cat hid and dog went nut). The pool was going crazy waving!

So they are OK! :)

Ocean & LakeTahoe, I didn't know it's Earthquake today. I haven't watch a news yet. Which is cities in CA's earthquake?

Did you know in Midwest states got earthquake for 30 second? I never feel it when I was sleep. It was happen last April 17.

I live in California and im used to it. At least, everybody else is safe now. earthquakes is what we cannot predict in next since Torondo or hurricanes do have a warning signs while we dont have a warning signs foe earthquakes. Tough luck eh?

Los Angeles area...really it started in Chino Hills

Ocean & LakeTahoe, I didn't know it's Earthquake today. I haven't watch a news yet. Which is cities in CA's earthquake?

Did you know in Midwest states got earthquake for 30 second? I never feel it when I was sleep. It was happen last April 17.

I just experienced a 5.8 earthquake today, Tue, July 29, 2008 it was strong. Cabinets opened and knocked down stuff here. Overall, it didn't cause too much damage it was about a 5 sec up and down jolt. Later, more details will come out. For now, I am okay :)
I'm glad you're OK. On TV news, they say it was a strong, long rolling quake, and aftershocks, from San Diego to LA to Las Vegas.

Keep in touch, and stay safe!

Really? do you mean earthquake don't have a warning sign? I never even feel when it's earthquake in my state when I was sleeping. My husband told me when he got off work in early morning. He was on the way to home and feel the moving on road when he was driving. He was alike freak out! He never see the earthquake before. He saw the traffic lights moving.

The earthquake happened in my state for rarely. I never stand or saw a real life of earthquake. That's strange. It's pretty scare! In my state have a tornado, thunderstorm and flooding.

I live in California and im used to it. At least, everybody else is safe now. earthquakes is what we cannot predict in next since Torondo or hurricanes do have a warning signs while we dont have a warning signs foe earthquakes. Tough luck eh?

Los Angeles area...really it started in Chino Hills

Thank you!

It happened here last May, 2007. It was 3.0 Earthquake I felt earthquake in my house and felt something moving my house and I was frozen. That was my first time to felt earthquake.

Latest report is 5.4, with 28 aftershocks.

OMG!!!!! OB7 i am glad you are alright whew when i saw my yahoo news when it showed that LA was hit by earthquake and suddenly i thought of you and i got scared and saw that you were alright hugs you OB7 :)

OMG!!!!! OB7 i am glad you are alright whew when i saw my yahoo news when it showed that LA was hit by earthquake and suddenly i thought of you and i got scared and saw that you were alright hugs you OB7 :)

Thanks Moonflower , I am okay and so is my family Thank God :)

I'm glad you came out of this safely, Ocean and I hope everyone else in that earthquake area of Southern California region are unharmed as well.

So far, it seems like there's no reported injuries which is a good sign but with the aftermath of the earthquake, we'll see what happens when the results once comes in.

Whoa Ocean.. there was a quake?? I just found out via news websites and etc.. glad to know ya are alright... must have been something for that quake to "fart" hart eh? LOL kidding on that one... but no serious damage at all in the area so far? Wow must have been terrifying eh?

Whoa Ocean.. there was a quake?? I just found out via news websites and etc.. glad to know ya are alright... must have been something for that quake to "fart" hart eh? LOL kidding on that one... but no serious damage at all in the area so far? Wow must have been terrifying eh?

:slap:

Be nice! :P

(Btw, I know u were only kidding)

Back