Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTT

Reaction score
Guess I go. I'll take my ugly Treacher Collins Syndrome ass out
of here.

I know you guys will say, "Good Riddance!!"

My life has always been like that. Life sucks for everyone. So anyway.

Guess I grow old, no life, and make people happy that
I am a loser.

Bye.

Why leave a deaf community where the majority of people treat you nicely and with respect? Unless I'm missing something here, I don't think you're a loser or anything. Life sucks only if you make it seem that way. Try looking at your glass half full.

TTT, having an attitude protects yourself from the world will drive people away. We live in a cruel society that people judge you on the outside instead of on the inside. But there are good people that care what you are inside. If you drop the attitude and allow people to get know you a little better, you could make great friends. Instead of being a victim feeling sorry for yourself, be a survivor--fight for the life you want. No one will make your life better, only YOU can. If you keep up like that, you could end up being alone and miserable.

TTT, I am sorry that you feel the need to leave. Many people including people not associated with the traditional Deaf community find this place to be welcoming and fun and enjoyable. Perhaps if you had a better attitude, you'd find this place more welcoming....perhaps if you didn't tell me that I am going to hell, perhaps if you weren't so negative you would find things better.

Hes right on only one thing. Life does suck. And reality sucks to go with it. I always wonder why does god chose to be me that one goes deaf. Why cant it be my brother goes deaf he doesnt take good care of his hearing. Im the one who tried extra hard to protect the hearing i had left. Life sucks,,And lifes not fair. So why should i be fair to society if god isnt fair to me?

Alex said:
Why leave a deaf community where the majority of people treat you nicely and with respect? Unless I'm missing something here, I don't think you're a loser or anything. Life sucks only if you make it seem that way. Try looking at your glass half full.

you got that right alex!! :cheers: i dont want to see her go.. she is giving up too easily when she is the one who is doing all of this.. not us.. (sigh)

Well, it's a pity that you feel you have to leave this 'community' based on your skewed perspective of how we talked as well behaved to you.

Good luck in whatever you do and may you find happiness at last.

TTT,

I am sorry that you were unable to gain from your membership here whatever it was that you were seeking. I do hope things get better for you and that you take some advice that's been thrown your way. You really might benefit from it. You are much like me - in the respect that you have a lot of anger bottled up inside - the only difference is - I know where NOT to direct it, and I don't believe you do.

So - have a good 2005, TTT. I do hope you find happiness. Should you want to come back someday, you know we are here.

my life sucks and I'm still doing GREAT! :D

lol

seriously...who would ever have a life that doesn't suck?

TTT,

Nobody wants to see you leave, Have anyone said that? As far as I have seen them being very supportive and trying their hardest being nice and giving you great feedback. I don't know why all sudden you decide to leave? I thought you were getting better and seeing life more clearly and giving it a chance. It is not the end of the world for you and everyone has their spare of having a bad life in the past. Nobody said Life would be easy right? Hope you will consider staying here and posting more. :)

RavenSteve

Ravensteve--- :nono: TTT is not A GUY FYI!!! IT's A WOMAN! Read her threads again. *smh* :crazy:

AND TTT---- one hint----> :bye:

Aw TTT,

Please don't leave AD, we were only trying to help you but sometimes you are hard to get across with when you have this attitidude and all the ' hates ' and ' bitterness ' you have inside of your heart , We only want you to be happy within yourself, and not to let the past hurt you by becoming the person you don't want to become... You know alot of us go thru our ups and downs in our lives but we don't take our anger out on them, when they aren't the ones who's been doing this to you or were in your past...You do have the right to vent out your feelings, but lately your posts were going a bit too far by keep rubbing things at their faces when they are only trying to help you or make you feel good about yourself, but you wouldn't let them but push them away, that can cause problems between two parties...and other members end up getting hurt as well....I know you don't intend to hurt anyone's feelings but when you do rub things over and over, it does hurt them as well..So please try to look at it this way also, and hopefully you will be able to learn to work together as a team instead of being against them 'cause it does work both ways not just one way....don't you agree?...

I DO hope you think about this and will change your mind from leaving AD, we all care about you and we do want to help you in any way we can only if you would let us ....

^Angel^ said:
Aw TTT,

Please don't leave AD, we were only trying to help you but sometimes you are hard to get across with when you have this attitidude and all the ' hates ' and ' bitterness ' you have inside of your heart , We only want you to be happy within yourself, and not to let the past hurt you by becoming the person you don't want to become... You know alot of us go thru our ups and downs in our lives but we don't take our anger out on them, when they aren't the ones who's been doing this to you or were in your past...You do have the right to vent out your feelings, but lately your posts were going a bit too far by keep rubbing things at their faces when they are only trying to help you or make you feel good about yourself, but you wouldn't let them but push them away, that can cause problems between two parties...and other members end up getting hurt as well....I know you don't intend to hurt anyone's feelings but when you do rub things over and over, it does hurt them as well..So please try to look at it this way also, and hopefully you will be able to learn to work together as a team instead of being against them 'cause it does work both ways not just one way....don't you agree?...

I DO hope you think about this and will change your mind from leaving AD, we all care about you and we do want to help you in any way we can only if you would let us ....

way to go angel!! :thumb: :gpost:

It sucks to be pessimistic. Hey, make optimistic plans for yourself. You're always welcome back here ya know? Happy New Year kiddo.

Steel said:
my life sucks and I'm still doing GREAT! :D

lol

seriously...who would ever have a life that doesn't suck?
George Bush life doesnt suck cause hes the president.
Ray Lewis life doesnt suck cause hes making millions of dollars playing for the baltimore ravens.
Bill gates life doesnt suck cause hes making billions of dollars a year!

ravensteve1961 said:
Hes right on only one thing. Life does suck. And reality sucks to go with it. I always wonder why does god chose to be me that one goes deaf. Why cant it be my brother goes deaf he doesnt take good care of his hearing. Im the one who tried extra hard to protect the hearing i had left. Life sucks,,And lifes not fair. So why should i be fair to society if god isnt fair to me?

Because, nobody likes to be around someone who's bitter, that's why. You don't have the right to take your problems out on society, or the person sitting next to you, or what have you. You can't blame people for what happened to you when fate just intervened. All you can do now is, deal the hand you were dealt.

As for TTT, I don't know how I feel about her being gone. In one respect, I'm glad she is gone, because, she just radiated negativity and it was bringing us all down. We all tried to help her, but the saying goes "You can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped." That is not to say that if she comes back, I won't welcome her. I just hope that she can take something from what we tried to tell her. Otherwise, she's just gonna go through life angry and bitter, and that's no way to live.

We all make our own choices in life.

Oceanbreeze said:
Because, nobody likes to be around someone who's bitter, that's why. You don't have the right to take your problems out on society, or the person sitting next to you, or what have you. You can't blame people for what happened to you when fate just intervened. All you can do now is, deal the hand you were dealt.

As for TTT, I don't know how I feel about her being gone. In one respect, I'm glad she is gone, because, she just radiated negativity and it was bringing us all down. We all tried to help her, but the saying goes "You can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped." That is not to say that if she comes back, I won't welcome her. I just hope that she can take something from what we tried to tell her. Otherwise, she's just gonna go through life angry and bitter, and that's no way to live.

:thumb: well said Oceanbreeze!!!! :hug:

Oceanbreeze said:

You know she isn't the ONLY one who brings negativity here in AD, I have seen serveral members who do that quite as well too, and people do makes mistakes and I am sure TTT made some share of mistakes of her own as well so have I but that doesn't mean we are bad people here, I don't believe she intend to hurt anyone's feelings, she just had a bad past and also she doesn't have much friends to be able to open up the things that she kept inside, there's nothing wrong with her venting out her feelings or bring her problems here in AD, isn't that what the forum is for? ....

I'm sorry but I think everyone deserves a second chance....

But why force someone to stay in AD if she or he doesn't want to? Let them go as they will continue to be miserable here without or with support of other fellows here.

She has made her mind up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back