Business System for Deaf

lotsa of bullying in here, I see

lotsa of bullying in here, I see

You are just now reading all this aren't you? Not all of the OP's posts were quoted, but there were enough for you to at least understand what was really going on.

As it looks like she have deleted all of her (or maybe its really his) posts and left. Her reaction already proved that she is not legitimate after all. Even without explanation of her/his business, go figure!

Your right! I didn't notice until you mention this.

Scammer is working hard trying to rake money illegally. Sad!

Perhaps we need to have this thread pad-locked and a lesson for everybody.

You forgot to mention the very new members that replied positively to the OP.

Did you know we have a member who owns an art studio in LIVERPOOL!!!

OMG! OMG! I am soo sooo giddy!!!

:hyper::run:

You forgot to mention the very new members that replied positively to the OP.

Did you know we have a member who owns an art studio in LIVERPOOL!!!

OMG! OMG! I am soo sooo giddy!!!

:hyper::run:

It is LIVERPOOL, NEW YORK, not UK. Thank you for understanding. I know, it is unusual but we are merely 3 minutes drive from SYRACUSE, NY. Actually we are in Galeville, NY, a sub-suburban of Liverpool. Liverpool is quite long from Galeville where the parkway along the Onondaga Lake Park all the way up to Route 31 in Clay. The mailing address is Liverpool for this area. You can mapquest it and see how long Liverpool is. It has like three or four villages.

We are more than just art, we do design and CAD drafting as well. We are more techincal than fine art.

You are just now reading all this aren't you? Not all of the OP's posts were quoted, but there were enough for you to at least understand what was really going on.

bullying is never justified.

It doesn't take much effort for those with experience to see through these shams. Experience comes with time. You have a young mind, so don't be so quick to judge before seeing all of the facts. Read for yourself.

Business System for Deaf - AllDeaf.com

I already knew before it even started :lol:

and like I said before - bullying is never justified. that's what a report button is for. use it. experience comes with time? correct. you surely got a long way to go. don't impaired yourself with arrogance. :cool2:

I had thought of sharing some feedback with her/him, but I decided that I don't want to give scam artists ideas and profit from my expertise.

bullying is never justified.

Well...she/he was "bold enuf" to thinking we deafies would fall for something like this...hence, making me feel she/he has an opinion that we deafies are not only deaf...we're dumb..."easy pickings"...and that gets my gander up!

As far as for the "bullying"...so be it...think it was justified in this thread.

Well...she/he was "bold enuf" to thinking we deafies would fall for something like this...hence, making me feel she/he has an opinion that we deafies are not only deaf...we're dumb..."easy pickings"...and that gets my gander up!

As far as for the "bullying"...so be it...think it was justified in this thread.

Yes, this wasn't one of those omg asl like so so much fun teeny boppers. It's was a scammer!

Muay Thai is one of the tags, lol what?

Also wow, I would have "bullied" her too. If bullying is subjecting someone's claims to scrutiny, and pointing out that their arguments don't hold up, then I guess I'm a bully. :dunno:

Back