Business System for Deaf

Oh boy, I better grab my popcorn for this thread... No one even asked if she is Deaf or Hearing or knows ASL.. I see a mention for chatting via skype. is that in ASL?
When someone does not disclose their business nature its either a scam or some kind of MLM (multi level marketing)

No, there is something else. A third option. I heard it is one of the oldest businesses known to man.

Ohhh... Botti? :wave:

Could you kindly introduce this wayward soul on how many times this forum has been spammed by well wishers in the guise of humanitarian aid for the deaf?

Pretty please?

again. so negative. you will miss out on so much of life by being a skeptic. funny how some people are so proud to be skeptical people. You didn't even look at the link...it has nothing to do with helping deaf people.

So .... :hmm: You are not really here to help deaf people. Now that we have established that ... what is the real reason?

haha, you are so clever. I've deemed this conversation a complete waste of my time and I will never get these ten minutes back.

You can try. You see, in this topsy turvy world that is AllDeaf, there are only a couple of things you might want to keep in consideration.

1) You are new

2) New people are thoroughly vetted by the elders (poked, prodded, questioned)

3) The elders are never wrong (even when they are :giggle: )

4) You will be poked, prodded, questioned and then some (quite exponentially) if offering a service/business opportunity for the deaf without a clear explanation

5) Botti is very thorough. Her hearing loss has heightened her sense of smell, and she can detect BS from about 63.4 miles away (which is quite a fluke of human biology - something we can probably both agree on).

Have fun and welcome to AllDeaf :wave:

Ohhh... Botti? :wave:

Could you kindly introduce this wayward soul on how many times this forum has been spammed by well wishers in the guise of humanitarian aid for the deaf?

Pretty please?

:lol: Diehardbiker pretty much said it all. I must say I do enjoy watching the defensive scammer/spammers who can't believe the innocent deaf people don't welcome their sales pitch with open arms and want to stay around and fight, or display outraged dignity.

Was I right when I said you could detect BS from 63.4 miles away? I can't remember if the one that was 104.9 miles away was detected when they got closer or if you were just leading them in?

:giggle:

Hmmm...interesting. That is extremely rude and judgmental of you to make that comment. A wise person told me to seek first to understand before seeking to be understood. I happen to be running a legitimate business and I am a hard working business owner that values integrity and competence.

Be that as it may, a real business owner expects rejection and skepticism from his or her potential customers and does not become angry at them for daring to be skeptical of their product or service.

That's the reality of doing business, it's nothing personal. If you're going to take it personally, you're not going to make it in the business world.

Your reaction to the (quite natural) skepticism of your potential customers here strongly suggests that you are not an experienced businesswoman who understands that it is just business, and it's not personal, and that you have no idea how to build a business relationship with your customer market.

You do sound like a scam.

Your response to that should not be to tell me I'm rude (do you think I'll do business with you, now that you've insulted me, your customer)? No, your response should be to take this as a learning experience on your long, hard, difficult road to becoming a trustworthy businesswoman that people enjoy doing business with.

Because if you react the way you have in this thread... you already suck as a businesswoman. And your response to *that* should be the same as every other successful businessperson... get back up and keep trying and learning until they make a business idea work.

:ty: for dropping by. ;)

Was I right when I said you could detect BS from 63.4 miles away? I can't remember if the one that was 104.9 miles away was detected when they got closer or if you were just leading them in?

:giggle:

Just toying with that one. ;). You know how I hate to brag! :P

Be that as it may, a real business owner expects rejection and skepticism from his or her potential customers and does not become angry at them for daring to be skeptical of their product or service.

That's the reality of doing business, it's nothing personal. If you're going to take it personally, you're not going to make it in the business world.

Your reaction to the (quite natural) skepticism of your potential customers here strongly suggests that you are not an experienced businesswoman who understands that it is just business, and it's not personal, and that you have no idea how to build a business relationship with your customer market.

You do sound like a scam.

Your response to that should not be to tell me I'm rude (do you think I'll do business with you, now that you've insulted me, your customer)? No, your response should be to take this as a learning experience on your long, hard, difficult road to becoming a trustworthy businesswoman that people enjoy doing business with.

Because if you react the way you have in this thread... you already suck as a businesswoman. And your response to *that* should be the same as every other successful businessperson... get back up and keep trying and learning until they make a business idea work.

:ty: for dropping by. ;)

Whoopsie Daisey!...Gotta see what her businesswoman reply is to this!

It's a hive mind thingy ... or swarm intelligence ... can't remember (staring intently at ceiling with hand rested on chin in deep thought)

"hive mind ... or swarm intelligence .... ?"

And poof, just as quickly as this mysterious ....fragile ... femme fatale appears, she vanishes without even saying goodbye.

How rude!

Next time, say you sell sleeping gas, it would make the story far more interesting.

I'm sorry, but I have keen sense of smell and this really smell fishy. Somebody waltz into a forum and posted for the first time including announcement a business venture but mentioned nothing of business. This is one of perfect scam plot that got victim fall for it. Have you learn anything from Bernie Madoff?

You forgot to mention the very new members that replied positively to the OP.

Did you know we have a member who owns an art studio in LIVERPOOL!!!

OMG! OMG! I am soo sooo giddy!!!

:hyper::run:

Back