Business System for Deaf

Hello Amy,
Wow! What a beautiful pix and very lucrative business proposal.
A Hearty Welcome to AllDeaf. Would love to know more about the biz prppo proposal
care to enumerate a bit about yourself. Are you Deaf or Hearing/HOH?
Anyway, Welcome to the forum. Glad you found and join to explore and spread your
wings. Keep in touch. Smiles. CoolMikey.

Hi Amy, how are you? I see your post and I was wondering what kind of business are you into? You said something to help Deaf peope? I am Deaf and I run Marco daManlius Designs, an art and design firm based in upstate New York. Is there anything we can do for you, Amy? Is there a website we can look into?

By the way, nice picture, Amy!

Hi Amy Welcome to Alldeaf forum! Your picture look great, and I am curious what kind of business you are into?

I'm sorry, but I have keen sense of smell and this really smell fishy. Somebody waltz into a forum and posted for the first time including announcement a business venture but mentioned nothing of business. This is one of perfect scam plot that got victim fall for it. Have you learn anything from Bernie Madoff?

From what little has been presented leads one of sound mind to believe this is a scam.

Oh yeah? You have not explain the kind of business at all, and you kept saying I work hard, that is it. And I do NOT believe that picture is really you.
I am here only to protect my friends here in AD and I have been here for a long time and have seen enough.

First of all, the scammer favorite way of doing business is to minimize the trail. Let me explain this, scammer always limit themselves on exposure. For example if one had been here for a long time and decide to scam somebody, that person is very likely to get busted because there has been trail for long time making authorities easier time to track and catch, verses one that comes in and scam somebody and left, there is little that System administrator can track you down and that person disappeared into thin air.

Like I said, I have keen sense of smell and this has not change.

If your truly not a scammer, then get to know AD first before open your mouth about whatever business you are into. Otherwise, I hope you join with Bernie Madoff for another 150 years in the joint.

Hmmm...interesting. That is extremely rude and judgmental of you to make that comment. A wise person told me to seek first to understand before seeking to be understood. I happen to be running a legitimate business and I am a hard working business owner that values integrity and competence. But since you already did your homework on who I am and what I stand for based on my 15 second introduction, I guess you can just "waltz" in here and throw up insults on this thread to do all the world a favor with your omnipotent wisdom and label me to be preying on victims and likening me to Bernie Maddoff? What planet are you from where this is acceptable? Shame on you.

I've been straightforward with my request to get insight on how to make my business more user-friendly for the deaf community. There will always be haters, skeptics and negative people.

But for those that want to know more about my character and who I actually am, I am happy to share my blog with you. I think you will find it a breath of fresh air in a negative world. I hope that it inspires you to think more deeply about your values and priorities in life. I don't update it often but I am confident that what I have posted in the past can be an encouragement to all sorts of people. Swaggerella's Life and Leadership Lessons

As far as my business goes...send me your skype name (mine is Amyej85) and we can chat! That way it's just more personal...for some reason I have not been able to figure out the private messaging feature on this forum yet. Blonde....lol

Hmmm...interesting. That is extremely rude and judgmental of you to make that comment. A wise person told me to seek first to understand before seeking to be understood. I happen to be running a legitimate business and I am a hard working business owner that values integrity and competence. But since you already did your homework on who I am and what I stand for based on my 15 second introduction, I guess you can just "waltz" in here and throw up insults on this thread to do hall the world a favor with your omnipotent wisdom and label me to be preying on victims and likening me to Bernie Maddoff? What planet are you from where this is acceptable? Shame on you.

I've been straightforward with my request to get insight on how to make my business more user-friendly for the deaf community. There will always be haters, skeptics and negative people.

But for those that want to know more about my character and who I actually am, I am happy to share my blog with you. I think you will find it a breath of fresh air in a negative world. I hope that it inspires you to think more deeply about your values and priorities in life. I don't update it often but I am confident that what I have posted in the past can be an encouragement to all sorts of people. Swaggerella's Life and Leadership Lessons

As far as my business goes...send me your skype name (mine is Amyej85) and we can chat! That way it's just more personal...for some reason I have not been able to figure out the private messaging feature on this forum yet. Blonde....lol
There is a huge deaf community in Minneapolis. Are you known to anyone there who can testify as to your good character?

I sell business supplies at reduced cost. VoIP digital phone service, unlimited local and international long distance for $25 a month. Also cellphones, internet, cable, dish, tablets, credit card transaction services at low cost. I sell to private individuals as well as businesses. I have been here for quite some time and never advertised it. But you ...7 posts ....wow.

P.s. if anyone wants a tablet, don't spend $400-$500 contact me and I will sell you one for $229

Dunno if she's legit or not...seems she's using her "gollywood" looks to entice members here....And that BIG pix of her shows she's so "into herself"....If this is a scam...I hope somebody....somehow...will prosecute people such as this to the fill extent of the Law...

Dunno if she's legit or not...seems she's using her "gollywood" looks to entice members here....And that BIG pix of her shows she's so "into herself"....If this is a scam...I hope somebody....somehow...will prosecute people such as this to the fill extent of the Law...

Robin, Ever see those infomercials promoting a "proven" method to finding financial success? Well, that's what I believe the OP is promoting. The kicker here is, the program is to be presented with CC or possibly ASL speakers. Ha!

Robin, Ever see those infomercials promoting a "proven" method to finding financial success? Well, that's what I believe the OP is promoting. The kicker here is, the program is to be presented with CC or possibly ASL speakers. Ha!

Possibly....and only for $29.99 !...and a Live Chat?.....99 cents a minute!

And next she's going to claim her puppy died. Sorry honey, but you do sound exactly like one of those check out this moms secret, sort of ads.

welcome to alldeaf

I assurance so she model actor character. ! I am not see you which character?
not sure your actor character or look likes expression on your person face on almost to Charter!

you are actor model? I ask question?

Oh boy, I better grab my popcorn for this thread... No one even asked if she is Deaf or Hearing or knows ASL.. I see a mention for chatting via skype. is that in ASL?
When someone does not disclose their business nature its either a scam or some kind of MLM (multi level marketing)

Back