BUSH VS Saddam..

if you were in Bush's shoes, would you...

• Go to War

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • avoid war

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by kevbo
He was trained not to speak English, otherwise Iraqi would get suspect that he's working for US.
oh my you fell in that story. that is impossible for him to trained here. if so, i will black out.:o

Originally posted by LUNZ
oh my you fell in that story. that is impossible for him to trained here. if so, i will black out.:o
It happened before you born.

Actually, it was Saddam on the TV last night. They just said that on CNN an half hour ago.

It does not look like him at all. That man who was on tv last night was fat, had bigger lips and his face was more narrowed. Saddam has thin lips, he is thin and his face is more wide. I've never seen saddam wear that huge ugly black glasses before.

Originally posted by Xoxostarss
It does not look like him at all. That man who was on tv last night was fat, had bigger lips and his face was more narrowed. Saddam has thin lips, he is thin and his face is more wide. I've never seen saddam wear that huge ugly black glasses before.
Maybe that's him. :dunno:

Same thing with your avator and other time, you post your pic of you and your bf. you looks different at that pic. i think it's depend on quailty of picture. it cant be perfect. dont you agreed?

I high doubt it. I read somewhere that said saddam had several men undergo plastic surgery to look like him. I've seen some men who look like saddam.

Same thing with your avator and other time, you post your pic of you and your bf. you looks different at that pic. i think it's depend on quailty of picture. it cant be perfect. dont you agreed?

it was not a picture it was on video.

I high doubt it. I read somewhere that said saddam had several men undergo plastic surgery to look like him. I've seen some men who look like saddam.

True, it could be same look like saddam but saddam is very obvious face as i seen him on tv very often. that is him. He is "boss".

it was not a picture it was on video.
okay, speakin of visual pictures. it could be anything as video or pictures.

I've seen some pics of all Irqai soilders grew mustace on their face and be like Saddam... and they are in "love" with him... :ugh:

Did you know Saddam was an US agent? US sent him to Iraq so he can take over and run for the office but turned out he's against us.

that's true
he was former CIS Agent!!!!!!

he know about serect, that's why he is not stupid himself!!

Originally posted by Steel
I've seen some pics of all Irqai soilders grew mustace on their face and be like Saddam... and they are in "love" with him... :ugh:
yeah very sterotypes. wannabe "saddam" :eek:

Then why didn't the USA do anything about that earlier!!?!?!?

We could've got him in Gulf war!

that is bullshit. i dont buy that.

Then why didn't the USA do anything about that earlier!!?!?!?

We could've got him in Gulf war!

they dont realized that Saddam dont play the game with usa. he is dead serious. dont fuck with saddam that is his attiude.

well then Saddam shouldn't FUCK with USA in the first place! We are kicking him OUT of Iraq for sure

that is bullshit. i dont buy that.
Uh I'm not lying...I seen those pics on NewsWeek magazine

Now, george bush, jr wake up!

He cried at last 9/11. he told the rest of world that he want war with Iraq. other world knew nothing about him at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back