BUSH VS Saddam..

if you were in Bush's shoes, would you...

• Go to War

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • avoid war

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know Saddam was an US agent? US sent him to Iraq so he can take over and run for the office but turned out he's against us.

wtf...? are you saying that Saddam BETRAYED us when he took it over and brainwashed those citizens and then used his powers AGAINST us?? what did we ever do to him? Geez, he IS fucked up

IT AINT NO TRUE. HE'S BORN AND RAISED IN IRAQ. HE GO NO WHERE BUT IRAQ.

I don't know :dunno:

even Hitler wasn't born German...

Originally posted by Xoxostarss
:shock:

no way...how did you know?
The secrets have been leaking to the outside world.

Originally posted by LUNZ
i aint buy this stories. saddam dont speak english at all.
He was trained not to speak English, otherwise Iraqi would get suspect that he's working for US.

eh wat make u say that Lunz as he can speak english infact a very good english as i remember his speech few year ago!

Originally posted by LUNZ
i aint buy this stories. saddam dont speak english at all.

He may speak english you never know. Last night when there was someone address Iraq people on tv it was not saddam. I know the person on tv look exactly like saddam but it was not really him.

Originally posted by Xoxostarss
He may speak english you never know. Last night when there was someone address Iraq people on tv it was not saddam. I know the person on tv look exactly like saddam but it was not really him.
Actually, it was Saddam on the TV last night. They just said that on CNN an half hour ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back