Bush Not Likely To Follow Up On Promise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute.Bill Clinton made Simeral promise during his campaign in 92. He said if anyone abuses power in my administration i will fire them on the spot.
Well there was travel gate scandel. Even the president used air force one for leasure like flying to california to play golf

Hold on there! Is Karl Rove guilty of being Karl Rove? I mean, what's the charge? What law did he break? Seems like somebody's got the cart before the horsie, no? LOL!

The proof is pretty apparent. Karl Rove's lawyer admits that he gave general details of the CIA agent's role and her husband, and take into account that Bush is avoiding the issue....

I read about this back in 2003 and have always believed in Rove's guilt. It was printed in Vanity Fair, I believe. Wish I could find it and pull it up here.

Ive waited since 2003 to see the results of this leaking. Finally it is brought up in the general media!

I just hope that Bush will be forced to acknowledge this and eat his own words.

Bush is a :liar:

Well, Rove might have talked about that lady CIA operative BUT she was not in a covert operation. I still say we must let the investigation run it's course and if he is proven in court to have broken a law, he should suffer the consequences. This is just soooo basic a tenet in our system of justice yet all too often people are considered guilty prematurely......

Fair enough, but do you really for one minute think Bush would fire him if he was found guilty in a criminal court?

cental34 said:
Fair enough, but do you really for one minute think Bush would fire him if he was found guilty in a criminal court?
:werd:

I dont always judge others guilty unless proven but in this case, my instincts tell me strongly that Rove is guilty and Bush will do nothing about it.

Cental, that's beside the point but, nevertheless, I'll bite and say, "Yes".

In fact, I'll go a step further and say, "He'd damn well better!"

Well, there shouldn't be any doubt about the "damn well better,"

Well, I never believe no promises made by "to-be president". The reason for my automatic disbelief is that NO ONE had any clue to whats going on in white house UNTIL they became president. Once somebody became president, more serects is to be revealed to that person. This ultimate changed his or her perspective on what he or she had promised in the first place. All promises you hear during the campaign time is just pure FANTASY and it was designed to gain your vote, that is ALL!

The gov't itself, not just president is already corrupted and has been like that for decades, perhaps century! So, once newly elected officals entered the office and find himself full of information on corruption that was impossible to reverse, so have to go on. So, is that its his fault? Nope, I don't think so. That is the main reason why many people who would have done better job declined to run for these office. They knew they will get blamed no matter what. IMHO What we really need is complete new gov't system! I mean MAJOR overhaul, and kill all Donkeys and Elephants once for all.

Bush will NEVER fire Rove.

The only way Rove would be fired was if he was found guilty of being a pedoliphiac or a murderer. That's the only way.

Rove is the biggest piece of shit ever to walk the halls of the White House.

Personally, I say let the investigation run its' course because I believe that he has a few dirty tricks up his sleeve ready to come out.

Rove's M.O. in everything he does is to make his Bush's opponents look bad so that Bush looks very good in comparison.

Even if the White House knows Rove is the leak, they're not going to out him because he has too much insider information on the White House staffers and would probably use it to bring everybody down with him.

That's why he's so dangerous.

That, and they're all such tight buddies. Bush couldn't function without Rove, and everybody knows it. Bush is NOTHING without Rove and Cheney backing him up.

Can you say, "puppet masters"?

cady75 said:
That, and they're all such tight buddies. Bush couldn't function without Rove, and everybody knows it. Bush is NOTHING without Rove and Cheney backing him up.

Can you say, "puppet masters"?

and Bingo was his name-o.

Bush never likely follow up his promise not since the day he step in the office, and his second term.

I agree with most people here, who says Bush would not fire Rove. What Rove did was wrong he put CIA in a danger postion, which almost cost his life.
But, I do believe that more investigation should be needed if Bush and the Vice President knew about this too?

Try giving us a figure thats not just made up off the top of your twisted, demented mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back