Bush Not Likely To Follow Up On Promise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Bush not good at keeping promises. I would like to see him to fire Karl Rove but I doubt because Karl is Bush's good friend.

Hold on, everybody!

First of all, we are dealing with POLITICIANS. Since when do any of them keep campaign promises?! I can't think of a single one, can you?

As for Karl Rove, I agree with Tousi. It remains to be seen whether or not he actually broke any laws. If he did, though, I agree with others here who don't think Rove will be punished. Chances are, he won't. At least, not to the extent that he should be.

So, folks. Chill out. Lower your blood pressures, and watch the drama unfold.

This is nothing more than politics as usual.

all presidents don't follow their promise 100%.. this is what i notice. on every political they can't promise everything. so they lied about everything whole political people.

Politicians and accountability don't belong in the same sentence. :laugh2: In a perfect world, they should belong in the same sentence.... but this is not that perfect world when the people must play the role of enforcers and hold others accountable. Politicians are just little Ferengis. :)

ravensteve1961 said:
Clinton broke 98% of his promises bush only broke half.

Should I remind you about President Ronald Reagan and the Iran-Contra Arms Deal?

Have our president and ex-presidents ever made promised to us? I don't think so...

When you hearing their election coming up.... whoever person who encourge and trying to become popluar recoglized person become "to be prez".. attention their own lip-service.... make you believe their words "promise" when after the election over... Person become prez... *boom* changed everything not making any bullshit promises...
All their want become "PREZ" make feel ahhh I'm become prez whoever cannot arrest me or press charge blah blah... whatever don't give you big damn medias... Just their own full mouth kept "white lie" doesn't shown full true colors...

Just prez enjoy blabbering their words full of shit..

who cares about Politicians!!!

AS same includes Prime Minster in Canada... I don't vote anything full of crap their own lip=service... as same usa prez..

Please show me which president made promises and KEPT EVERY promises?

So far, I haven't found single president that kept the promises all the way, FDR is close to that, but not enough.

cental34 said:
http://www.mediainfo.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1000972839
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/10/AR2005071001000.html

Anyone remember Bush's promise? He'll fire whoever it is who leaked the identity. Bush refused to answer any questions regarding the comments are Karl Rove's name popped up. Why would he fire the man who delivered him from sub-mediocrity?

Most presidents are not good at keeping promises.

I like President Truman because he promised us that he would end world war 2 and he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back