Burn in Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Momoftwo said:
WOW!WOW! :roll:

Well its about damn time you're speechless.

Your Mom : Let me put this to you as simply as I can, I believe that gods gift box, is empty.

Uh-oh, ok. Your microphone is on and the cassette is ready to play in heaven. :)

I could right now say "okay you guys i give in, ill believe in god" but it would be a total lie and total bullshit. I cant make my self believe in something I just cant. I dont want to, just like I could never try to and would never try to convert you to what I believe in. Why do you insist on bothering and pestering me about me not beliving what you believe.

Ok, you still have your own choice.

I have menitoned my religion once in this thread, and only because you asked me about it. I never once said mine was superior to yours or that you should believe in what I do, I havent pestered you about it. But you just cant seem to accept that Im never going to believe what you want me to.

I didn't ask WHAT religion you are. Show me which post that I asked what religion you are, if that is what you think I did. I didn't pester you about it. I am challengin' you, because I KNOW there's God out there with all my faith in despite of how invisible God is. It is right here in my heart. *pointin' on my chest* I knew He is around you, me and everyone. That's fine by me, if you chose not to believe in God. It's still your choice. But, you can't silent me if, I still talk about God in any thread under Christianity, Religion, etc., etc. Forum. I am sure you will still say your pieces anyway. :)

Would you rather me lie and tell you "whatever, god exists" and have it be a total bullshit bold face lie, or can you just accept that I dont believe in your god?

How ? How is it lie ? God exist and He always still exists. There's no lie about it. I can accept that if, you don't believe in God. It's YOUR life.

I dont care who you think he died for, i dont care that he died, i dont care that he ever existed, i dont care about anything you say he has to give to me, i just dont care because I dont believe in him. I cant care or accept something I dont beleive even exists.

Ok. Be God's guest. ;)

Your Mom said:
Well if you insit on knowing, not that I think you will care or do anything but roll your eyes and try and push your god on me even more, my father is budhist and my mother is hindu. I was rasied hindu.

Oh, roll my eyes eh ? :lol: I don't roll my eyes for pete's sake. I don't push you. If, you were raisin' in Hindu/Buddhist -- then, that's YOUR choice to believe in. There's nothin' I can do. But, I still have my right to bring Jesus up and the Scriptures He wants me to tell it to the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduism

Hindus believe that the soul is reincarnated until you obtain Moksha.

However I am not a praciting hindu, and as of right now have no real religious beliefs. Have no religious preference, and have no desire to find one. And if were to decided that religion were necessary in my life, I surely would not chose christianity. I would either adopt my upbringing as a hindu or follow my father being budhist.

I dont actually belive in a soul, so i dont really belive in heaven hell or transmigration of the soul.

You don't believe in a soul ? Hmm ... interestin' ! Well, I do believe in that we have souls.

CyberRed said:
Uh-oh, ok. Your microphone is on and the cassette is ready to play in heaven. :)

I am gonna GRAB that BIG FAT microphone myself and
then sing very loud "Prrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaise the Lord" !!!
Amen

:thumb:

Last edited:
Y said:
I am gonna GRAB that BIG FAT microphone myself and
then sing very loud "Prrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaise the Lord" !!!
Amen

:lol: That's pretty LOUD enough for angels and God up there. But, hey - In heaven, it is more louder than that BIG FAT microphone. Heh heh

Your Mom-

No, u got it wrong abt me like I said wow and u said something. So, sorry u got it wrong.

I think u shouldn't be here because u gave us ur negatives abt God. Why did u want to post in this christianity section. You came and said something and u made us thinking "oh this woman may not know so we help her" but u pushed us away so much. So, it' time for u to leave because u gave ur bad attitudes because u said "bullshit, etc".

It is very clear to me that u are so afraid of God.

I read many of ur posts in many sections. The more I got thinking abt urself.

It is your choice.

Doon't come back to the christianity section and don't give us ur anger words.

Thank u.

No more comments from me to u and for others, too when they are on ur side.

Closing!

CyberRed said:
In hell, people will experience lots of pain. It's more than the stove when you put your hand over it. People in hell will hear their cries and screamin'. They will hear it all day and night, everyday without stoppin'. They can smell, see, feel, taste and hear. All 5 senses. They will not be able to get rest or sleep. I mean, never get it. They will remember all the bad things they did to people when they were alive on earth. It will remind them eternity. There will not be a single " happy " ones to remember for them. They will cry for thirst. No one will come to them to give them some water.

Sorry, I don't believe that exist. Jesus loves everyone, period. He wouldn't throw them to the hell's yard. It sounds extreme.

sequoias said:
Sorry, I don't believe that exist. Jesus loves everyone, period. He wouldn't throw them to the hell's yard. It sounds extreme.

Not only does it sound extreme it sounds totally absurd, i thought only the soul goes to heaven or hell, and while a soul maybe able to feel, what need to a soul have for sleep or water?

It makes absolutly no sense to me.

Momoftwo said:
Your Mom-

No, u got it wrong abt me like I said wow and u said something. So, sorry u got it wrong.

I think u shouldn't be here because u gave us ur negatives abt God. Why did u want to post in this christianity section. You came and said something and u made us thinking "oh this woman may not know so we help her" but u pushed us away so much. So, it' time for u to leave because u gave ur bad attitudes because u said "bullshit, etc".

It is very clear to me that u are so afraid of God.

I read many of ur posts in many sections. The more I got thinking abt urself.

It is your choice.

Doon't come back to the christianity section and don't give us ur anger words.

Thank u.

No more comments from me to u and for others, too when they are on ur side.

Closing!

Check the title of this forum Threads in Forum: Christianity, Religion, Spiritual & Other Beliefs

I believe that I fall under spiritual and other beliefs, this isnt a strictly christian board, you cant demand or force me to not post here just because we disagree, like wise I could just as easily say, this is a spiritual beliefs thread, i dont believe in what you beleive in so Im going to ask that you not post here anymore.

but that would be immature and childish of me, because i understand that in order to have a happy life, i must learn to co exist with those that have different belief systems than my self, not only co exist, but be tolerant and accepting of those people. Something that is apparently far too much to ask from you.

This isnt just a christian board, this forum and this section is a SPIRITUAL thread meaning its open to all religious beliefs, not just yours. Youre being rather childish saying that unless I agree with you I am not aloud to speak.

Im not afraid of God, because I dont believe in him, how can i be afraid of something i dont believe exists? You're just flustered that I disagree with you and your only means of resolution is to tell me that its my choice but unless I am going to say things you agree with I can post.

So what if I said bullshit, other people have cursed on here. Youre just upset because you have finally realized that no matter what you say I wont change my opinions. I havent tried to get you to change yours, I think that theres something you need to be aware of however, I think you need to learn to co exist with people who dont think the same as you do.

Because outside of the internet you cant simply put duct tape over peoples mouths and tell them that they cant speak because their views conflict with yours.

I can coexist with you, why cant you coexist with me?

CyberRed said:
:lol: That's pretty LOUD enough for angels and God up there. But, hey - In heaven, it is more louder than that BIG FAT microphone. Heh heh

Tee hee..

Geez, Thats amazing to imagine
how loud up there without any microphone at all !!!!

That's means that the Good Lord is so
Powerful and Awesome !!

Prrrrrraaaaaaaise the Lord !

I wish I can find a cute icon with Hallejuiah (sp ?)...

sequoias said:

Well, that's okay if you don't believe that exist. I do. And, of course Jesus loves everyone. That place ( hell ) are for unbelievers who reject Jesus as their Personal Saviour.

inout.gif

CyberRed said:
Well, that's okay if you don't believe that exist. I do. And, of course Jesus loves everyone. That place ( hell ) are for unbelievers who reject Jesus as their Personal Saviour.

What if somebody believed that a god would tell rational people that they've made good use of their brains and can go to a heaven and tell religious people that they were gullible and for that, they'll go to hell. Maybe it's all a big joke. :whistle:

CyberRed said:

What if somebody believed that a god would tell rational people that they've made good use of their brains and can go to a heaven and tell religious people that they were gullible and for that, they'll go to hell. :whistle:

And there are also other religions that say that people not of that religion will be in trouble after they die. Different groups say that about each other and each say that they're the ones who are right.

And this my 500th post. :mrgreen:

There was a man who was being excuted last year in Ca, he was born again and accept Jesus Christ as his personal savior while on death row. I assumed he is in heaven now but what happened to his victims? Supposedly his victims were not "saved" and burned in hell forever. This is what I don't get it, why God allowed him in His kingdom because he repented his own sins while his victims not and burning in hell forever.

CyberRed said:

I don't think so. He would not let it happen to unbelievers, He would save them at last min of their lives.

jazzy said:
There was a man who was being excuted last year in Ca, he was born again and accept Jesus Christ as his personal savior while on death row. I assumed he is in heaven now but what happened to his victims? Supposedly his victims were not "saved" and burned in hell forever. This is what I don't get it, why God allowed him in His kingdom because he repented his own sins while his victims not and burning in hell forever.

Well, I can't answer what's really inside the victims' heart, only God knows their heart, if they were saved or not. That's for God to judge.

About that man, once he repented and, then he is forgivin'. His soul is God's business to take care of...not me or anyone else. Yes, I know it's hard to imagine, but that's not our business spiritually. :)

jazzy said:
I don't think so. He would not let it happen to unbelievers, He would save them at last min of their lives.

Yes, that place ( hell ) is for UN-believers who REJECT Jesus Christ ( the ones who refused to accept Him ).

CyberRed said:
Well, I can't answer what's really inside the victims' heart, only God knows their heart, if they were saved or not. That's for God to judge.

About that man, once he repented and, then he is forgivin'. His soul is God's business to take care of...not me or anyone else. Yes, I know it's hard to imagine, but that's not our business spiritually. :)

Living in heaven with those killers turn me off. I perfer to be with their victims than be with killers.

CyberRed said:
Yes, that place ( hell ) is for UN-believers who REJECT Jesus Christ ( the ones who refused to accept Him ).

Maybe to u but not to me. He would not let it happen to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back