Burial/Cremation?

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
Who wants to be buried or cremated? If so.. where would you like to rest in peace at?

For me, I want to have a funeral then a burial. Then I am going to be buried somewhere next to my husband Jeremy and my father. I am so close to my father than I am with my mom. I am not sure where I will be buried at but at least I want a nice place to rest in. I want people to remember me and say good thing about me plus to respect me. :)

I know it's kinda early to talk about this but I am curious.

I want music and an open bar at my funeral. Let people celebrate my passing.

Hmm... good question.

I think I rather be cremated (only after they're absolutely, absolutely sure that I am dead! lol). And then spread my ashes flying over all 7 continents (yup that means 7 seperate ashes dumping) 'cuz then I'd have traveled all over the world!

Oh also, I'd have music and a funky slideshow of my life shown to celebrate my life on Earth.

I'd probably want to be cremated. I would like my ashes scattered in space. :thumb:

Cremated it's cheaper spread my ashes on the Oklahoma Sooners football stadium.

i would like to be cremanted.. so i can fly free around here.. lol.. hope my hubby would put me cremated when i die.. lol.. oops too early to say this.. yikes i got good life now.. i want to live this life now.. haha.. but my prefer is cremated.. =)

Pro!!..hahaha lmao.. that pic.. i just saw it.. its neat!! lmao.. i like it..

VamPyroX said:
I'd probably want to be cremated. I would like my ashes scattered in space. :thumb:
With my ashes scattered in space, it's very likely that parts of my ashes will reach other worlds. Perhaps, thousands of years later... space ships will zoom by and some dust will get stuck. In a way, I'll be part of everything in the universe! There are millions, no... billions, no... trillions, no... zillions of particles in a pile of ash from my cremated body! Hehehe!

i rather be cremated and then my urn be left in CA where my grandfather was buried i was very close to him and his passing hit me hard therefore i would like my name added on his wall, and then my ashes be scattered along the winds of the oceans and part of boulder colorado's mountains

Like my family, I would want to be cremated. But my request would be to spread my ashes in the Alps, preferrably the Jungfraujoch region of the Switzerland.

GoldenLeaf74 said:
:ugh2: I haven't decide yet, I dont want to know
Why don't you want to know? You rather your family decide and surprise you?

VamPyroX said:
Why don't you want to know? You rather your family decide and surprise you?

well I perfer to get a good time in life not think about near death.

GoldenLeaf74 said:
well I perfer to get a good time in life not think about near death.
Hey, we die... no matter what. That's life! I don't think about death because I live my days like every other day. I do like to joke around with my death cuz it makes me feel better about myself. It's like laughing in the face of death.

VamPyroX said:
Hey, we die... no matter what. That's life! I don't think about death because I live my days like every other day. I do like to joke around with my death cuz it makes me feel better about myself. It's like laughing in the face of death.

yeah true we will die in the future of course but I rather not to think of that. you know what I mean?

GoldenLeaf74 said:
yeah true we will die in the future of course but I rather not to think of that. you know what I mean?
That's okay. We're all different. Now, excuse me while I go laugh at death.

*calls up death '666-6666' on the phone*

"Hey dude, you're all bones! Hahaha! Oh, sorry! Was I mean? I apologize... NOT! Hahahaha! Jeez! I'm cruel, ain't I? Harharhar!"'

*hangs up phone*

Whew, that was fun! I should do that more often!

If you are destined for Hell, then why do you bother to go into cremation?

I would like to be cremated which my ashes scattered in nearby my Mom's crementry. I have not make any will lately. *sigh*

Investment and Life Insurance are all set but not the funeral arragement. I do not like the wake because they will stare at my face death as dummy with too much make up. Yikes !

Hopefully, the coffin will be close during my wake. :|

KingCobra said:
If you are destined for Hell, then why do you bother to go into cremation?

Huh?

Was this directed at somebody and why?

Back