Burial/Cremation?

Banjo said:
Huh?

Was this directed at somebody and why?
It was probably generally directed at anyone who prefers to be cremated. He was also using a joke. Being cremated is being burned. If you're going to be burned, why do it again... you're already going to hell. Eh?

VamPyroX said:
It was probably generally directed at anyone who prefers to be cremated. He was also using a joke. Being cremated is being burned. If you're going to be burned, why do it again... you're already going to hell. Eh?

That is precisely my point. Thanks, VamPyroX.

Have not made decison about my death which one should I choice burial or cremation.. My hubby would prefer burial because there have memorial centmary stones named on it.. where family can pay visits their grave.

Mine dunno... maybe should go burial or cremation.. sorry Have not made decision yet.. ::sigh::

My wish stay my own flesh and fly away means I'm gone.. Body stays on earth.. I do not feel comfy.. but that's life.

hmm instering for u all guys.. for me i'm all different than you all are..

I rather to have underwater burial in gulf of mexico near cozumel, MX so i can be buried underwater and have all my dreams come true be underwater 24/7 and my familes who want to visit a respect or so they hafta go underwater to visit me.. also have a stone with my name etc. where i'm buried.. something different heh?

DeafSCUBA98 said:
hmm instering for u all guys.. for me i'm all different than you all are..

I rather to have underwater burial in gulf of mexico near cozumel, MX so i can be buried underwater and have all my dreams come true be underwater 24/7 and my familes who want to visit a respect or so they hafta go underwater to visit me.. also have a stone with my name etc. where i'm buried.. something different heh?

Cool difference :) but why the gulf of mexico? Why not Lake Superior? :twisted: *ducks*

I'd rather be cremated - less hassle and less disturbing (who wants to be paraded around like a stuffed dummy at funerals? yikes I have nightmares about this), and my husband knows this. He can designate a small area where he and loved ones can keep coming back to remember me if they want to. It really doesnt matter to me! What really matters to me is how I will be remembered at the end. LOL - have a gathering, but don't expect others to cry or be all depressed. I am donating my organs after the medical dudes make sure I am DEAD.

I'm ok with talking about death - it also can mean changes or a transformation. People are scared of changes, so it's easy to be scared of death and look at it as something bad/evil to be feared for all of our lives. At least that's my theory!

Bullym0m said:
Have not made decison about my death which one should I choice burial or cremation.. My hubby would prefer burial because there have memorial centmary stones named on it.. where family can pay visits their grave.

Mine dunno... maybe should go burial or cremation.. sorry Have not made decision yet.. ::sigh::

My wish stay my own flesh and fly away means I'm gone.. Body stays on earth.. I do not feel comfy.. but that's life.
You can still have a tombstone for your "grave". It's certainly a lot cheaper to cremate someone and have only 10 square feet of space to pay for instead of 250 cubic feet.

I probably go for cremation since worms and bugs wouldnt be within my dead body.

VamPyroX said:
You can still have a tombstone for your "grave". It's certainly a lot cheaper to cremate someone and have only 10 square feet of space to pay for instead of 250 cubic feet.
*interesting* Gonna find it out with Funeral Directors and to discuss further information request about centmary and cremation. Also will find out with my hubby's insurance beneficial info.. :)

Bullym0m said:
*interesting* Gonna find it out with Funeral Directors and to discuss further information request about centmary and cremation. Also will find out with my hubby's insurance beneficial info.. :)
That would be a good idea. You're paying for the tombstone and burial plot. You could pay just for the tombstone and they can put it where you want it. They do have places where they put your ashes in an urn then bury the urn underground or place it in a stone tablet. Anything is possible. :thumb:

I would rather to be bury in the mountain !!! along with allot of darts stuffs with autographs by players that include to have autography from Lasza!! also tombstone must look like darts board with darts !! hehe Sorry that i am very totally nuts over darts stuffs !!!

but what i would request everybody to do is that have dart board stand next to me by the wake and have each person sign on the flighter and throw at board and leave that way and let another turn throw only one dart per person to fill up the board if it is full board then add new board ... when everybody is done with it and have these board with darts who has pay the respect to me and leave it next to me in the casket. and bury in ...

I know that i am very :crazy: BIG TIMES but Why not ???? something different isn't it ?

Back