Bullying an 11 yr old boy, killed himself.

BTW - the last time I checked, I was a woman.

As for racial tensions here in the southland, there are still racist people that are narrowminded, but there are many however that have moved away from that. I was raised in a non-racist household that put an emphasis on treating EVERYONE with respect.

To prove my point, there is a small church about 15 miles from my house that still believes that dancing is a sin. Seriously.

That is fantastic to know that about you! Here I had the impression that everyone thought I was lying about you. ;)

I was raised the same way you were.

I bet if you checked the trash cans (not that you actually would) of the members, you'd find quite a few liquor containers -- empty. :hmm:

They don't give people a reason to respect them, Foxrac. They're still fighting a war that's been over for about 200 years. :roll: I know quite a few southerners, but they're not originally from that part of the country. There are parts of that side of the US that I think are nice, but humid weather during the summer just doesn't do anything for me. Know what I mean?

You are just little know about experience in southeast states, I don't make any criticize on midwest states, except for climate and something, also you are favor into conservative, such as support Bush's views then southeast states are right place for you to live in, however there's more other places for you.

I don't have problem with humid weather during summertime, just got used with it.

I love my life in south, also I was born here.

You are just little know about experience in southeast states, I don't make any criticize on midwest states, except for climate and something, also you are favor into conservative, such as support Bush's views then southeast states are right place for you to live in, however there's more other places for you.

I learned the same experiences the south has had in school, just like you did. I stand by what I said.

Where you get the idea that I'm conservative and "support Bush's views" is beyond me because, generally speaking, I don't post a view either way. If and when I do, I'm vague and am that way for a reason. Your bringing up that argument is a slippery slope and you will never win it. Just thought you'd want to know. :) I'll give you credit for at least trying.

Back