Build Decks Finals

For high recommend:
Anyone who own house along septic. I am strongly suggest is best take insurance cover. In case of if septic broke or leak then have to replace whole and clean all soil area. Let insurance take care everything. If without insurance then will be pain in the ass.

Why does require to install at first place?

I never live in any properties with septic tank, that alot of negative than sewer, also I always to live in properties with sewer because of less clog, can use blade in under sink to break all food before drain it, if with septic tank then would be clogged.

Many houses have one or two septic tanks in the ground. It is a good environment, and the excretion converts to natural soil - in the ground. If we have a sewage water pipe to the town, our excretion that go to the sewage company. The company processes it that goes into the river. Eeek! That's pretty bad. What does the company do with the old stinky filters? Dump them in the garbage? I never saw any sewage coming out of my backyard where it buried in the deep ground for 30 years. No problem. I'll tell you what. I buried them in your backyard, and oh it smelled so good. ha. ha. Just kidding.

We hire a pro to come and vacuum out of the septic tanks every 5 or 6 years. It is not quite expensive. They did a good job cleaning it out. It is worth it. The clog issue if that happens that could be a problem, but we use the natural chemical in the toilets to the tanks and dissolve the clog which works very well.

Many houses have one or two septic tanks in the ground. It is a good environment, and the excretion converts to natural soil - in the ground. If we have a sewage water pipe to the town, our excretion that go to the sewage company. The company processes it that goes into the river. Eeek! That's pretty bad. What does the company do with the old stinky filters? Dump them in the garbage? I never saw any sewage coming out of my backyard where it buried in the deep ground for 30 years. No problem. I'll tell you what. I buried them in your backyard, and oh it smelled so good. ha. ha. Just kidding.

We hire a pro to come and vacuum out of the septic tanks every 5 or 6 years. It is not quite expensive. They did a good job cleaning it out. It is worth it. The clog issue if that happens that could be a problem, but we use the natural chemical in the toilets to the tanks and dissolve the clog which works very well.

Ok, I'm not concern about environment on sewage, majority of americans are using sewer (pipe).

If cities offers sewer in numerous of properties, except for some suburb can be somewhere to nothing, if sewer (pipe) is offered then that's no big deal to me.

That's remain me like houses in some suburb, like 30-45 min away from Atlanta are using septic tank, not know about what happen.

Wow about the price for the cleaning out the septic. I never thought of the price. I would say that some towns are expensive so the sewer truck companies probably think that they can afford to pay them. I think I paid $400 to $600 dollars for cleaning it out. It depends which company that we could afford it. I believe that some trucking companies are rip-off.

Oh the galvanized philip heads - not bad... I didn't like the square screws. I prefer the philips - oh well. I didn't know about it that time. I will use the philips in the future in case my deck needs a replacement.

I love your woods I wish that you could give me some leftovers for me to replace my deck. Actually, my deck is nice. We recently had to paint the deck with solid paint because a few woods started small cracks due the UV exposures (from the sun rays). The stain paint last 2 years which is not good enough. The solid paint last 8 years that give us more time to paint it.

About your septic PVC pipes, would it be a possible for you to cut them down to the ground? My septic pipe is in the ground about a foot deep. I put a flat rock on the top of ground so that I know where to find the pipe. Your PVC pipes look so ugly, and I didn't want to rude for me to say that to you. I was an insurance house inspector, and I have never see any house that has a pipe that appear on the ground for the septic - ...except the oil tank pipe vent.

About the insurance for the septic tanks, that's something... I don't believe that. I think it is a bullshit. I am afraid that you are wasting your money for that because my septic never cracked for more than 40 years.

Ok, I'm not concern about environment on sewage, majority of americans are using sewer (pipe).

If cities offers sewer in numerous of properties, except for some suburb can be somewhere to nothing, if sewer (pipe) is offered then that's no big deal to me.

That's remain me like houses in some suburb, like 30-45 min away from Atlanta are using septic tank, not know about what happen.

I would not be concerned about the town sewer pipes. It is just my opinion. I would not like to use a moon booth (?) in the winter. i.e. in the 1900's, a small wood tiny house where you go outside and poops in the shed. :io:

Why does require to install at first place?

I never live in any properties with septic tank, that alot of negative than sewer, also I always to live in properties with sewer because of less clog, can use garbage disposal in under sink to break all food before drain it, if with septic tank then would be clogged.
Septic tanks were and are very common in New England. We had them in Connecticut.

Wow about the price for the cleaning out the septic. I never thought of the price. I would say that some towns are expensive so the sewer truck companies probably think that they can afford to pay them. I think I paid $400 to $600 dollars for cleaning it out. It depends which company that we could afford it. I believe that some trucking companies are rip-off.

Oh the galvanized philip heads - not bad... I didn't like the square screws. I prefer the philips - oh well. I didn't know about it that time. I will use the philips in the future in case my deck needs a replacement.

I love your woods I wish that you could give me some leftovers for me to replace my deck. Actually, my deck is nice. We recently had to paint the deck with solid paint because a few woods started small cracks due the UV exposures (from the sun rays). The stain paint last 2 years which is not good enough. The solid paint last 8 years that give us more time to paint it.

About your septic PVC pipes, would it be a possible for you to cut them down to the ground? My septic pipe is in the ground about a foot deep. I put a flat rock on the top of ground so that I know where to find the pipe. Your PVC pipes look so ugly, and I didn't want to rude for me to say that to you. I was an insurance house inspector, and I have never see any house that has a pipe that appear on the ground for the septic - ...except the oil tank pipe vent.

About the insurance for the septic tanks, that's something... I don't believe that. I think it is a bullshit. I am afraid that you are wasting your money for that because my septic never cracked for more than 40 years.

I was plan cut PVC to near the ground. I have too many thing lists to do around house. LOL

Oh wow! What are you planning to do with your basement? A swimming pool? Expanding a basement? A living area?

plan new family room, guest bedroom, den(computer room) and bathroom. no swimming pool but I was plan add whirlpool just right next to the decks.

I was plan cut PVC to near the ground. I have too many thing lists to do around house. LOL

Oh I see. You just write it down on the list so that you would have time.

By the way, I like your house, and it is nice surround with the trees. I hope that you will plant some shrubs, flowers, and a nice garden.

I recommend you not to get a yew or juniper because of the large amount of yellow pollens and little tiny hundreds of bugs "nest" these plants. I hope that you don't use the chemicals on the grass because it is toxic to animals and children playing on the grass.

There is NO natural chemical for grass. Don't believe what the pro says how safe it is. The only way is for you to seed them and water them.

You are only person that who said companies are ripped off.

You never know that can be happen, anytime.

Back