Buffalo, NY Pizza delivery man shoot would be robber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is why we should care about 2nd amendment

Armed Citizen in Houston Stops Purse Snatching, Buys Candy

Very cost effective to keep crime down. Already saved investigators hundred, maybe thousands of hours from figuring out who the creep was.

Anyone CAN make a citizen arrest, that law has been in the book for years!
Do you know that a gun owner can't shoot a criminal in a non-self-defense? In other words, if a person steals your wallet, you aren't allowed to shoot that person because you are not in danger. If you kill that person, you will be in jail definitely. You know better than that.

In the video, if I was a purse-snatcher, I could easily escape because the gun owner isn't allowed to shoot me since he was not in danger. Read gun laws!!!! You can't shoot at a person if you or others are not threaten. No difference from law enforcers, they have no rights to shoot if a criminal has no weapon.

Do you know that a gun owner can't shoot a criminal in a non-self-defense? In other words, if a person steals your wallet, you aren't allowed to shoot that person because you are not in danger. If you kill that person, you will be in jail definitely. You know better than that.

In the video, if I was a purse-snatcher, I could easily escape because the gun owner isn't allowed to shoot me since he was not in danger. Read gun laws!!!!

that's why nobody got shot..... Read the article carefully!

that's why nobody got shot..... Read the article carefully!
I did! If those purse-snatchers escape despite of the guy pointing a gun at them, could he shoot them? If no, then what's the use of having a gun in that way? If I was a gun owner, all I would do is to write down the plate number and let cops take care of it because I can't shoot at them since I am not in danger. Come on, Jiro, you would do the same thing I say, right?

In the video, I am surprised that they did'nt escape because they thought he was ****ing serious to shoot if they did. LOL!!!!!! HE WOULDN"T because HE was NOT in danger! I give you an easy example, when cops catch a person, the person successfully gets away from them, do the cops shoot at him?

I did! If those purse-snatchers escape despite of the guy pointing a gun at them, could he shoot them? If no, then what's the use of having a gun in that way?
To protect lives, not purses and wallets.

I did! If those purse-snatchers escape despite of the guy pointing a gun at them, could he shoot them? If no, then what's the use of having a gun in that way?

to save lives. what if it changes from purse-snatching into assault?

fortunately... nothing happened because these criminals had a law-abiding citizen pointing gun at them and cops came to arrest them.

justice served. no problem. nobody got killed. nobody got shot. the only people who got hurt were the victims.

To protect lives, not purses and wallets.
So you are saying the purse owner was in danger? Actually she wasn't, only her purse was taken.

Can you shoot at me if I take your purse?

I did! If those purse-snatchers escape despite of the guy pointing a gun at them, could he shoot them? If no, then what's the use of having a gun in that way? If I was a gun owner, all I would do is to write down the plate number and let cops take care of it because I can't shoot at them since I am not in danger. Come on, Jiro, you would do the same thing I say, right?
that's your choice. that guy's choice wasn't wrong either. why do you assume that you are required to shoot if you take a gun out?

in case you didn't know - the law protects you if you rush to help people if their lives are in danger. There are many many many cases like that and they're praised as heroes.

In the video, I am surprised that they did'nt escape because they thought he was ****ing serious to shoot if they did. LOL!!!!!! HE WOULDN"T because HE was NOT in danger! I give you an easy example, when cops catch a person, the person successfully gets away from them, do the cops shoot at him?
I'm not a cop.

So you are saying the purse owner was in danger? Actually she wasn't, only her purse was taken.
her life was in danger when she got mugged. you don't know what would happen next. maybe rape. maybe carjack. you never know. what do you think why he didn't get arrested? because the law protects him!

yes. I can shoot you if you break into my home or car. simple as that.

Each circumstance is different. I wouldn't shoot anyone for just taking my purse. I would shoot if I felt I or another person was in danger of bodily harm.

I can't answer for hypothetical circumstances of other people.

BTW, if one is in danger, one should not shoot "at" the attacker--one should shoot the attacker.

to save lives. what if it changes from purse-snatching into assault?

fortunately... nothing happened because these criminals had a law-abiding citizen pointing gun at them and cops came to arrest them.

justice served. no problem. nobody got killed. nobody got shot. the only people who got hurt were the victims.
OK, I was trying to point out that DHB is wrong because if you have a gun, that doesn't mean that you can shoot, no that is not possible unless your or family's or innocent people's life are threatened.

Do you shoot at a mugger who doesn't carry a weapon, even though he didn't harm you?

If I were a purse-snatcher, I just run until a cop catches me. Know what I am talking about? A law-abiding citizen isn't allowed to shoot me. I think the purse-snatchers thought that the guy who pointed his gun at them was serious but they didn't realize that HE CAN'T SHOOT AT THEM IF THEY ESCAPE.

OK, I was trying to point out that DHB is wrong because if you have a gun, that doesn't mean that you can shoot, no that is not possible unless your or family's or innocent people's life are threatened.
huh? he never said SHOOT THEM or anything in that nature. re-read DHB's post carefully.

Do you shoot at a mugger who doesn't carry a weapon, even though he didn't harm you?
absolutely! you don't know if he's a mugger or not. you don't know anything. all you know is that you are a victim of crime and you have every right to defend yourself by any means.

If I were a purse-snatcher, I just run until a cop catches me. Know what I am talking about? A law-abiding citizen isn't allowed to shoot me. I think the purse-snatchers thought that the guy who pointed his gun at them was serious but they didn't realize that HE CAN'T SHOOT AT THEM IF THEY ESCAPE.
you don't know that. and you better check what STAND YOUR GROUND law is. That means a grandma can shoot'em if she's a victim!

I find it very ironic that you don't support this guy's action... and yet you support Zimmerman's action.... extremely ironic right there... that is exactly why you should not be carrying a gun or owning one because you are confused. What I hate in life is a confused gunner.

huh? he never said SHOOT THEM or anything in that nature. re-read DHB's post carefully.

absolutely! you don't know if he's a mugger or not. you don't know anything. all you know is that you are a victim of crime and you have every right to defend yourself by any means.

you don't know that. and you better check what STAND YOUR GROUND law is. That means a grandma can shoot'em if she's a victim!

I find it very ironic that you don't support this guy's action... and yet you support Zimmerman's action.... extremely ironic right there... that is exactly why you should not be carrying a gun or owning one because you are confused. What I hate in life is a confused gunner.
:laugh2: You don't get it. It's good that they got caught. BUT DHB said "they got caught because the law-abiding citizen stopped them with a gun". That means nothing to me!!!! Unfortunately the criminals didn't know that they could escape since they didn't threaten anyone's life so there's no reason why they should be killed or harmed.

WTF are you talking about GZ's case? Why are you talking about your home or car? I didn't mention them. I was talking about outside of your home and car. CAN YOU SHOOT AN UNARMED MUGGER ON A PUBLIC STREET, EVEN THOUGH HE DOESN'T THREAT YOUR LIFE? Please answer this last question which is important for people to know. If you are not legally shooting an unarmed mugger like those purse-snatchers, you would have to let them go and call cops, right? I would do that when if I have a CCW.

:laugh2: You don't get it. It's good that they got caught. BUT DHB said "they got caught because the law-abiding citizen stopped them with a gun". That means nothing to me!!!! Unfortunately the criminals didn't know that they could escape since they didn't threaten anyone's life so there's no reason why they should be killed or harmed.

WTF are you talking about GZ's case? Why are you talking about your home or car? I didn't mention them. I was talking about outside of your home and car. CAN YOU SHOOT AN UNARMED MUGGER ON A PUBLIC STREET, EVEN THOUGH HE DOESN'T THREAT YOUR LIFE? Please answer this last question which is important for people to know. If you are not legally shooting an unarmed mugger like those purse-snatchers, you would have to let them go and call cops, right? I would do that when if I have a CCW.

I've already answered your questions many many many times and you still haven't gotten it yet.

her life was in danger when she got mugged. you don't know what would happen next. maybe rape. maybe carjack. you never know. what do you think why he didn't get arrested? because the law protects him!

that's your choice. that guy's choice wasn't wrong either. why do you assume that you are required to shoot if you take a gun out?

in case you didn't know - the law protects you if you rush to help people if their lives are in danger. There are many many many cases like that and they're praised as heroes.

As you can see - I've already answered your questions many times. I don't know why you can't understand it. it's actually very simple to understand but I suppose you just want to see what you want to see.

I've already answered your questions many many many times and you still haven't gotten it yet.
As you can see - I've already answered your questions many times. I don't know why you can't understand it. it's actually very simple to understand but I suppose you just want to see what you want to see.
No, you didn't answer "CAN YOU SHOOT AN UNARMED MUGGER ON A PUBLIC STREET, EVEN THOUGH HE DOESN'T THREAT YOUR LIFE?". Simply yes or no. Are you allowed to shoot if an unarmed criminal moves? Hell no, you have no authorization to do so in public.

If you see me taking a lady's purse and you point a gun at me, what would I do? :laugh2: I easily walk away from the area because if you kill me, you will be in jail for wrongful death or murder. You have NO power when you are in public unless your life is threatened.

No, you didn't answer "CAN YOU SHOOT AN UNARMED MUGGER ON A PUBLIC STREET, EVEN THOUGH HE DOESN'T THREAT YOUR LIFE?". Simply yes or no. Are you allowed to shoot if an unarmed criminal moves? Hell no, you have no authorization to do so in public.

If you see me taking a lady's purse and you point a gun at me, what would I do? :laugh2: I easily walk away from the area because if you kill me, you will be in jail for wrongful death or murder. You have NO power when you are in public unless your life is threatened.

incorrect.

since you supported Zimmerman.... that should answer your hypothetical question.

incorrect.

since you supported Zimmerman.... that should answer your hypothetical question.
You must be fu*king nuts. GZ was acquited because he killed in self-defense. The case is closed, PERIOD. STFU about that because it's over. I can't believe that you are still obsessed with the case that's already closed.

Now if the guy pointed a gun at purse-snatchers, could he legally shoot them if they who were unarmed escape from him like that on a public parking alot? PLEASE GIVE A HONEST ANSWER. If you can't answer it, then let me know as well.

You must be fu*king nuts. GZ was acquited because he killed in self-defense. The case is closed, PERIOD. STFU about that because it's over. I can't believe that you are still obsessed with the case that's already closed.
but.... Trayvon was unarmed.... that should answer your question.

Now if the guy pointed a gun at purse-snatchers, could he legally shoot them if they who were unarmed escape from him like that on a public parking alot? PLEASE GIVE A HONEST ANSWER. If you can't answer it, then let me know as well.
but.... he never shot them....

Post #54 was more than enough to answer your question. if you cannot understand it, then I cannot help you because you are seeing what you want to see and there's absolutely no way for me to help a person who is too blind to everything.

but.... Trayvon was unarmed.... that should answer your question.

but.... he never shot them....

Post #54 was more than enough to answer your question. if you cannot understand it, then I cannot help you because you are seeing what you want to see and there's absolutely no way for me to help a person who is too blind to everything.
OK, I let you go. Same old shit!

To DHB, if I own a gun, that doesn't mean I can do anything with it. You are fu*king wrong. That's why there are gun control laws to stop gun owners' ego like yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back