Buffalo, NY Pizza delivery man shoot would be robber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
me either but.... it's NY.... one of the most hostile state toward 2nd Amendment. never heard of any NY resident as private citizen having a CCW license...
I knew that NY was difficult but are you saying that no private citizens are allowed to have CCW licenses?

There are certain areas of my City that Pizza deliveries are taboo....won't deliver them to that area due to high crime......I learned that the good ol' hard way when I went to visit some friends .. I knew on the other side of town....I suggested we have a Pizza delivered....:lol: ...they gave me a "funny look" and said..."they won't deliver them here...we would have to go pick them up."....

Trying not to be judgmental...but that was the last time I visited that area....:lol:
That practice is called red lining.

I knew that NY was difficult but are you saying that no private citizens are allowed to have CCW licenses?

it's basically extraordinary difficult to get one in New York state as one has to prove a special need for protection (for ie - just simply living in ghetto neighborhood doesn't qualify) and virtually impossible to get in NYC.

I'll need to do some fact-checking now. maybe time has changed recently.

whats betting the robber comes round and sue pizza man...as they say juctice and law can be different...

KUDO that Pizza delivery guy! If he didn't have gun with him, he will be dead, and the robber would be counting money by now.

Fortunately, he was smart enough to know he was target. When people talk about dangerous jobs, the two they forget most is driving a cab and delivering food. Thankfully for him and his family, he was smart enough to protect himself. There should be more like him....

Laura

it's basically extraordinary difficult to get one in New York state as one has to prove a special need for protection (for ie - just simply living in ghetto neighborhood doesn't qualify) and virtually impossible to get in NYC.

I'll need to do some fact-checking now. maybe time has changed recently.

I think it may change after NRA sue NY in the court.

NRA sues NY for what? :hmm: Is NRA suing CA, too? :laugh2:

for blatant violation of Second Amendment. NRA has already sued Chicago and DC and both cities lost. a major victory for NRA and citizens.

for blatant violation of Second Amendment. NRA has already sued Chicago and DC and both cities lost. a major victory for NRA and citizens.

OFF THE POINT<<<<<

I did not get a chance to eat the NYC MEATBALL SHOP. My friend didnt want to wait for two hours to get it. I agree. so we ended up went to the ELMO. :naughty: sorry it isnt your thing. Oh Did you try the meatball shop?

OFF THE POINT<<<<<

I did not get a chance to eat the NYC MEATBALL SHOP. My friend didnt want to wait for two hours to get it. I agree. so we ended up went to the ELMO. :naughty: sorry it isnt your thing. Oh Did you try the meatball shop?

Meatball Shop? the one in Brooklyn? yea I was there few days ago. I was very late because I had to drop off friends at airport so I didn't eat anything from there.

NRA sues NY for what? :hmm: Is NRA suing CA, too? :laugh2:

Yes, NRA is suing CA too.

It will take years for gun control laws to be unconstitutional and unenforceable.

Meatball Shop? the one in Brooklyn? yea I was there few days ago. I was very late because I had to drop off friends at airport so I didn't eat anything from there.

Not in brooklyn, other place. alright.

It will take years for gun control laws to be unconstitutional and unenforceable.
I don't think so since if there's no gun control laws, I guarantee you that it will go back to WILD WILD WEST.

I don't think so since if there's no gun control laws, I guarantee you that it will go back to WILD WILD WEST.

what? there are always gun control laws but some parts of it are illegal.

what? there are always gun control laws but some parts of it are illegal.
I was replying to Foxrac, "It will take years for gun control laws to be unconstitutional and unenforceable". Get it? My point is that it will NOT go away because if it goes away, it will be out of control for sure.

I was replying to Foxrac, "It will take years for gun control laws to be unconstitutional and unenforceable". Get it? My point is that it will NOT go away because if it goes away, it will be out of control for sure.

we do not want to abolish the entire laws but we want to abolish some parts of it because it is illegal and it's empowering criminals.

That's what typical gun control supporters. :roll:

5 judges in US Supreme Court are pro-gun so they are likely to strike many of gun control laws.

I live in strong pro-gun state and I don't have a problem, even California was pro-gun state when you were child in 70s and 80s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back