Bubble wrap! beat the time! heh

aaaahhhh scare me when i was playing damn
i scream and close my mouth with my hands lol lol

lol.. i did let tj played the game sunday. he jumped up and down then ran.. put his hand on his mouth.. then said Oh my gosh!!! that monster is UGLY!! he said it really scared me ... now he wont go in bathroom alone.. cuz afraid monster will be in there.. lmao.. poor kid.. .. hehe... lmao

Awww you scared your poor son? that was a meanie thing to do. I wouldn't do that to my kids. :nono:

GOSH it scare me out of the shit. I could drop my laptop on floor.. whew I did not.. I will get u someday.
00hnza.gif

Ah crap! it scared me! My heart jumped up into my throat and dropped into my stomach! Damn. lol

Uh oh !!! you gonna be careful with your pregnant lol :lol:

GOSH it scare me out of the shit. I could drop my laptop on floor.. whew I did not.. I will get u someday.
00hnza.gif

Uh Oh gonna be careful with your laptop before break it. if you drop and broke your laptop then sucks buy new one laptop lol :lol:

What does it look like?

What does the face in bubble wrap maniac look like anyway, can you just pop one bubble and then wait like a minute or something. If not... how many do you have to pop.

Last edited:
What does the face in bubble wrap maniac look like anyway, can you just pop one bubble and then wait like a minute or something. If not... how many do you have to pop.
keeep popping as enjoy yourself.. Dont stop!!!

HAHAHA... Damn you.. I did played the bubble wraps .. It scared shit out of me.. hehehe

Back