Bubble wrap! beat the time! heh

Sounds like romance is in the air between smileygin and highlands, I could tell by the way you both post to each others. Am I correct girls?

maybe who know let wait and see what they said :-X

Sounds like romance is in the air between smileygin and highlands, I could tell by the way you both post to each others. Am I correct girls?

uh-huh ? really really..... let me know if they are in true love... heh.....:whistle:

I know Smileygin is looking for a man.. am I right ? Cuz, I dont know her very well... Hope she will find a good man as soon...

Highlands ?? I dont know him... .. me bad.. I need to know about ya guys more often....

I think.. this alldeaf is very cool and make me feel welcome this as family.. which I like...

Enough me to speak ! lol

Because, I love talk talk talk talk.......heh

M-:afro:

aw shucks.. we are only friends! He is sweet and funny too! :P :giggle:

Yes scubalady, I am single and lovin' it but wouldn't mind having someone special in my life. It would be nice but taking my time, really. heh! I got many things to focus on like my son and me of course! :)

I have went out on date once already (if u count lunch as date? lol) but no one special YET. lol :P

aw shucks.. we are only friends! He is sweet and funny too! :P :giggle:

Yes scubalady, I am single and lovin' it but wouldn't mind having someone special in my life. It would be nice but taking my time, really. heh! I got many things to focus on like my son and me of course! :)

I have went out on date once already (if u count lunch as date? lol) but no one special YET. lol :P

That's true !

Smileygin has been a close friend of mine but we're not in love !
We have a lot in common !

I hope SmileyGin finds out his special man someday :) She deserves it :hug:
I wish the same for myself in the future.
I am not here for finding out 'the bride' :giggle:

That's true !

Smileygin has been a close friend of mine but we're not in love !
We have a lot in common !

I hope SmileyGin finds out his special man someday :) She deserves it :hug:
I wish the same for myself in the future.
I am not here for finding out 'the bride' :giggle:

Yep thats right, honey! :hug: :)

ER... SmileyGin find out his special man? u meant HER. lol.. :giggle: I am sure that was oversight on your part. hehe. your forgiven! :)

I want the same for you.. Hoping you will find a right lady! U deserve it not just me... You will find her soon! ;)

:hug:

ER... SmileyGin find out his special man? u meant HER. lol.. :giggle:

Sorry :Oops: { my native language doesn't show any difference in between his / her . we use the same word for both her/his :) }

Sorry :Oops: { my native language doesn't show any difference in between his / her . we use the same word for both her/his :) }

Really. wow.. now you know.. :) but thats ok since English is not your native language so i understand so not your fault! ;)

Don't worry.. its not a big deal ha :hug:

SOB!! That scared the syit out of me OMG!! LMAO!!
The hell of it is I had my speakers up a little loud & then that happened.. I actually jumped out of my chair. Not because of that girl's face but I was thinking something was wrong with the kids..omg that got me good..:eek3:

LOL... I thought this is a game trying to pop the bubbles quickly I can and expect to see how many seconds at the end but NOT! It made me jump. Haha good one. :lol:

:laugh2: @ JLFWild and CrazyMomma! That's exactly the reaction I had when I popped those bubble wrappers as I thought it was another game like the other thread "socks". I'm not playing the bubble wrap anymore. Lol!

hahhahahahhahaahaha im glad that got yall! lmao! na na na na na
tongue0013.gif

Back