Britney Spears in jail?

paparazzi are have no life.. what more.. all themselves want $$$ boost and show off taking picture of celebrities...

Why can't Paparazzi no patience and rush rush anything their wants!

Unless when it comes event... then paparazzi can go there and take picture of them.. Why can't they?
*stoooooooooopid Paparazzi* IMO..

Blame to celebrities lifestyle.. I do not think so...
I do care but not.. their life mind business... Not my business..
I do care myself..and family... for celebrities.. heck no!
Let it be!!!!

paparazzi look like same this one.

p-1.jpg

Britney Spears is just so old celebs, fuck to her.

She really needs to learn that her actions have consequences. I cant believe that she is in jail! Is it for that hit and run?

who know that Paparazzi would give the revenge by cause them into trouble?
Saw the movie called "Paparazzi". wow...

i did watch that movie called paparazzi but its good movie

Is it on DVD with closed captioned right now? I have never heard of this.

I saw Princess Diana movie on Life Time movie. Oh wow, it was horrible from paparazzi hassment her and her family. I feel bad for Prince William and Harry for their mother loss. :cry:

you could also go to perezhilton.com and see a lot of info about Britney. And She is NOT in Jail yet. She has a court hearing In October. But Right now she's fighting her exhusband for custody of the kids. her former bodyguard showed up at a court hearing she had and told the judge.

Shame on Britany Spears for being irresponsible person.

I am not surprised about paparazzi. They do need to get a life, seriously. That's why I don't want to become famous when I had an opportunity to become one when I was young. When I get an offer from NBC production, I had to turn it down to them. I couldn't imagine myself being trapped by stupid paparazzi. I feel bad for these celebrities for what they have been thought.

Back