Britney Spears: Hot or Not? NOT!

Brittey pushed many wrong buttons to lead that kind of lifestyle she got now. I am sure she will be back somedays after cleaning her image up...like Tina Turner and Drew Barymore.

I hope Britney will find other talents to tap into. I've heard that she is good in comedy. I think the entertainment industry is shallow to begin with.. and it does false advertising of impossible standards that even the models and actresses don't meet without the extra retouching by $$ professionals. It's a sad reality to live in if one's worth is judged by looks.

I honestly think K'fed looks like a hip hop bum, and is only mooching off Britney. How is Britney a gold-digger when she made all the money? I think K'fed is the gold-digger if that position had to be assigned. Let's not slam the woman for making bad choices in men. I think she was someone who grew up too fast physically in an industry and her life was directed by a bunch of professionals who wanted to make money off her looks and celebrity. Maybe 20 years from now, she'll write a book about her experiences! I feel sorry for her.. she should sew a big red letter A to her shirt (The Scarlet Letter), with all the attention she is getting lately. This is just a kid who has made mistakes just like the rest of us at that age. Of course she has a lot to learn.

In Britney's defense *gasp*.. According to some articles, the baby got injured under the care of a nanny while the parents were out of town, and Britney took the baby to ER when she figured out something was wrong. Where's the nanny's accountability?

Now, Angelina Jolie... that's one dedicated mama. :)

Liza said:
I hope Britney will find other talents to tap into. I've heard that she is good in comedy. :)

the only reason britney would be good in comedy is cuz everyone would laugh AT her... not her skills. shes a goofball

I think Brittany is pretty young woman but she screwed up with her lifestyles..thats really sad!

coloravalanche said:
I think Brittany is pretty young woman but she screwed up with her lifestyles..thats really sad!

Yeah, she was but turned older and happened to be screwed up. I think she is still immature in some areas. Her music was good.

Back