Britney Spears: Hot or Not? NOT!

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Britney Spears is no longer on FHM's Top 100 Sexiest Babes List this year. For 2005, she was ranked #6. She went from #6 to nothing on a list of 100 possibilities. That's BAD!
The Bosh said:
April 12, 2006

Breaking News : Britney Spears not sexy

Britney Spears is losing her sex appeal.The princess of pop, who was once named sexiest celeb on the planet, hasn't even made it into this year's FHM's 100 sexiest women list.

The Toxic Singer topped FHM's sexiest women in the world poll in 2004 and made it to no.6 in 2005. ut votes for the 24-year-old singer have severely dropped off this year, leaving her stranded around 20 places outside the hot 100 reports Sky News UK.

FHM editor Ross Brown admits it's hard to believe Britney has fallen so far. He is quoted in Britain's The Sun newspaper as saying: "A couple of years ago FHM readers couldn't get enough of Britney, and they unanimously agreed that she was by far the sexiest woman on the planet.

"I can only guess that a raft of less-than-flattering photographs and her general disappearance from our TVs and radios have left readers under the impression that Britney's lost her sex appeal."

Britney - who has a baby son Sean Preston - has struggled to lose her pregnancy weight, and has been snapped in a number of ill fitting outfits since giving birth in September. There is also speculation that she is expecting her second child with aspiring rapper husband Kevin Federline.

To have any chance of making it back onto the list, Britney would need around 20,000 more votes.

Britney fans have until midnight on 10 April to change all that.
I guess marrying that guy was a big mistake!

I read the newspaper today about Britney Spears, it doesn't look good. Her son Sean fell off the highchair and fractured his skull. Now, the social services think that Britney Spears is neglect her son. They are now questions her and her partner. She once put the her son in front of her while she is driving. How stupid is that?? Question is: Do you think that Britney Spears is neglecting her son Sean who is 6 months old? Can anyone answer that one for me? I am not a fan of Britney Spears, my daughter is!! :thumbd:

Deehamilton said:
I read the newspaper today about Britney Spears, it doesn't look good. Her son Sean fell off the highchair and fractured his skull. Now, the social services think that Britney Spears is neglect her son. They are now questions her and her partner. She once put the her son in front of her while she is driving. How stupid is that?? Question is: Do you think that Britney Spears is neglecting her son Sean who is 6 months old? Can anyone answer that one for me? I am not a fan of Britney Spears, my daughter is!! :thumbd:
I already posted that...

http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=26920

Reply there. :thumb:

I'm glad my son doesn't like her anymore. :giggle:

Isn't she pregnant again? so what do they expect? :rmes:

Well, it is not nice to call her names and such. Everyone has the same mistake she made. You have some faults and she have some hers, too. So ?

Anythin' that you hear ( see ) is not somethin' that is new elsewhere.

Her son fell off the high chair and cracked a skull??? :sad: that really sucks...

I never thought she was pretty.. but had a nice bod.. My daughter loved her songs and now I noticed she doesn't listen to her songs anymore. :dunno:

Oh well.. she's pregnant agaiN????? Jesus Christ.. already?..

she may look hot, but really, I'm not really surprised that she is actually more stupid than hot.

Britney and her husband, "K-Fed" are just a couple of white trash shit bags.

Geez, that's suck for not being hot. :roll: I don't care abt her because I'm not a fan of hers.

she was never that pretty.. sure she had a fit body which guys like ... but thats about all she had going for her.

TweetyBird said:
yea she is preg again..

She could not keep her legs close for other one year. Wait until the baby grow older. I do not think, she is not ready to having another baby.

Probably Mrs Spears may not understand what the "real life" responsibility stands for? Unfortunately to hear...since she was popular entertainment in the 90's

Jessica S. was beauitful than Brittany S.

Never was Brittany fan anyway, actually nither of them!!!!

BUT I personally think Jessica is prettier than Brittany!!!

britney GAGGING

luck me i am not much a fan lalalal

pregnant again sheesh she is already stepmom of 2 and a mom to sean SCOFFS

Back