Brett Favre retires

Come on! It is true that Marino is one of greatest QB but he s nowhere close to what Favre had accomplished. Hell, Favre broke Marino's records and he has one sb ring to show.

My list of top Qb goes like this:

1. Joe Montana (4 SBs and he never falter under pressure)
2. Brett Favre (3 times MVP and hold many records)
3. John Elway (2 SBs and one of best clutch player)
4. Petyon Manning (If he continue to play excellent for more years, he cld overtake Favre's records)
5. Tom Brady (3 SBs. I hate this guy but you can't deny his cool under pressures)
6. Dan Marino (Greatest thrower but unfortunately he play on suck team)

Note: I didn't include old QBs like Johnny unita, sammy baugh,Joe namath, brett starr, etc.. because I never saw them in action myself.

What's happened to Troy Aikman? He's the one of the best.

What's happened to Troy Aikman? He's the one of the best.

He s good QB but he s lucky to be on very good team with Smith and Irvin plus monster offense linemen.

Tell me. Do you see Troy better than anyone on my list?

He s good QB but he s lucky to be on very good team with Smith and Irvin plus monster offense linemen.

Tell me. Do you see Troy better than anyone on my list?

I agree, Michael Irvin, Emmitt Smith, and Troy Aikman=overrated, I don't care about their 3 Superbowl rings either, they are still overrated, hell, I can name 10 wide receivers better than Michael Irvin, 10 running backs better than Emmitt Smith, and 10 quarterbacks better than Troy Aikman!

I agree, Michael Irvin, Emmitt Smith, and Troy Aikman=overrated, I don't care about their 3 Superbowl rings either, they are still overrated, hell, I can name 10 wide receivers better than Michael Irvin, 10 running backs better than Emmitt Smith, and 10 quarterbacks better than Troy Aikman!

Come on, man, just chill off a little bit, would ya? I was just asking why Troy Aikman isn't on lumbingmi's list, that's all. heh

I thought Troy Aikman is one of the best since he was first one to be picked in Round One in 1989 and won 3 SBs.

Come on, man, just chill off a little bit, would ya? I was just asking why Troy Aikman isn't on lumbingmi's list, that's all. heh

I thought Troy Aikman is one of the best since he was first one to be picked in Round One in 1989 and won 3 SBs.

I concur that Aikman is good QB but is he any better than QB on my list? If so which QB ?

Yeah heard that on radio....will miss him playing with the packers....he has good long years with packers.... last year or 2 he was going to retire but want to win superbowl but couldn't win. 17 years?!? his first team was falcon then signed with eagles then packers.... is he the longest player playing in nfl? My hat is off to him too.

Yeah heard that on radio....will miss him playing with the packers....he has good long years with packers.... last year or 2 he was going to retire but want to win superbowl but couldn't win. 17 years?!? his first team was falcon then signed with eagles then packers.... is he the longest player playing in nfl? My hat is off to him too.

Brett won 1 Superbowl in 1996, the Falcons traded Brett to the Packers, Brett has never played with the Eagles

Thank you, Favre for amazing seasons.

I thought Joe Montana was one of of best QB's along Elways and Marino. Yup, Aikman is not one best of the best and still count him to be not great-but-good QB. Bart Starr and Johnny Unitas are also best ones in old timer football

Favre is behind Montana, Elways and Marino until....Tom Brady and Peyton Mannings will past Favre when they hang their jersey up.

Thank you, Favre for amazing seasons.

I thought Joe Montana was one of of best QB's along Elways and Marino. Yup, Aikman is not one best of the best and still count him to be not great-but-good QB. Bart Starr and Johnny Unitas are also best ones in old timer football

Favre is behind Montana, Elways and Marino until....Tom Brady and Peyton Mannings will past Favre when they hang their jersey up.

Don't forget Tony Romo. :cool: Give him a time, he's just a young padawan. I sense he possible will be one of the best quarterbacks in the future. :cool2:

:wtflol:
Don't forget Tony Romo. :cool: Give him a time, he's just a young padawan. I sense he possible will be one of the best quarterbacks in the future. :cool2:

Man, you are so biased! Tony Romo will NEVER be one of the best quarterbacks in the future, he will be a average quarterback for the rest of his NFL career

I don't forgot about Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson are best couple, too. Oh you mean QB? ;) Tony would need few great season especially win Super Bowl to fits into elite QB.

Brett Favre on SI cover when he sad to leave

Attachments

• 0317_large.jpg
    0317_large.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 1
Back