Brett Favre retires

We will have to wait and see if Brett do change his mind and call the Packers... just wait till July or so and then we will know for sure Brett has finally retired....just wait and see... I have an odd feeling it might be a mini-retirement.. sort of what happened with the NHL Ducks with 2 players doing this...

It saddens me to see a great quarterback will no longer be playing. For a brief time, I had rooted for the Packers--whether being a Packer fan or not, he does deserve the attention as one of the best ever quarterback to play the game. My hat's off to him...for giving his fans and all others the qualities he did possessed, his charm, wits both on and off the field. Wishing him much happiness and success in life, with his family, friends.

Wtg Favre, for all the years you have given to the NFL!!! :thumb: :applause: :applause:

~RR

Sara... the Packers have Aaron Rodgers to take over to fill the spot.... I am sure of it...

Sara... the Packers have Aaron Rodgers to take over to fill the spot.... I am sure of it...

Yep. Rodgers was drafted 2005 when GB thought Favre s gonna to retire but never did. It is very good situation for Rodgers because he has three years to learn from the legendary QB and Rodgers will be taking over already very good team. But on the other hand, when John Elway retired, no denver QB has come close what Elway had done for Broncos. Boy, it s gonna be funny to watch other QB than Favre under center in GB's first game.

Rodgers is going to take the spot for Brett Favre for sure. LOOK AT HIS PERFORMANCE AGAINST THE DALLAS COWBOYS ON NOVEMBER 29TH!

Wow. It takes a man to cry front of people. Brett cldn't hold himself back and he just cried front of million people. I ll miss him and he entrenched himself in top 5 QB of the all time. Props to him!

Wow. It takes a man to cry front of people. Brett cldn't hold himself back and he just cried front of million people. I ll miss him and he entrenched himself in top 5 QB of the all time. Props to him!

He never cry in the game, even he dislocated his finger, and still plays UNTIL at the end of his career. :giggle:

Yeah, yeah...Favre was a great QB. But let's face reality: Regardless of all his talents, he will always stand in the shadow of the very best QB of all time:

Marino_Landingpage_350X450.jpg

And all you Montana people could just turn around and leave. I would rather eat dirt than say that Montana is better than Marino because he (Montana) wears a ring.

Yeah, yeah...Favre was a great QB. But let's face reality: Regardless of all his talents, he will always stand in the shadow of the very best QB of all time:

And all you Montana people could just turn around and leave. I would rather eat dirt than say that Montana is better than Marino because he (Montana) wears a ring.

I agree, Dan Marino is one of the best I saw

He is the one of the best quarterbacks but never win the Super Bowl. :deal: Hmm...What's up with it? :hmm:

He is the one of the best quarterbacks but never win the Super Bowl. :deal: Hmm...What's up with it? :hmm:

He has too many rings from women on all of his fingers, so no room for super bowl ring. I don't think he want a toe ring. :lol:

Come on! It is true that Marino is one of greatest QB but he s nowhere close to what Favre had accomplished. Hell, Favre broke Marino's records and he has one sb ring to show.

My list of top Qb goes like this:

1. Joe Montana (4 SBs and he never falter under pressure)
2. Brett Favre (3 times MVP and hold many records)
3. John Elway (2 SBs and one of best clutch player)
4. Petyon Manning (If he continue to play excellent for more years, he cld overtake Favre's records)
5. Tom Brady (3 SBs. I hate this guy but you can't deny his cool under pressures)
6. Dan Marino (Greatest thrower but unfortunately he play on suck team)

Note: I didn't include old QBs like Johnny unita, sammy baugh,Joe namath, brett starr, etc.. because I never saw them in action myself.

Well the further you drive down the southeastern coast line the fainter your cries will be for supporting a quaterback(s) that's not Marino. This is Dan Land. He is a god down here. So what if he never got a ring. Who cares. It's not his fault. Blame it on the players around him. Dan Marino is, and will always be, the very best- the cream of the QB crop. Hall of Famer baby!

53337675.jpg

Back