Breastfeeding at 8 years old ???

Look at dogs, cats, cows, or pigs. I don't see any dogs over a year old to get milks from mother. Learn from the nature- Dude!

Breastfeeding to an 8 year old kid???

It's so absurd to allow a 8 years old to be breastfeeding. Don't need to breast feed 8 years old kid. Just buy a milk from store and let them drink it.. not from mother's breasts! It's not right. What kind of a mother is doing that to 8 years old kid?! That's stupid! That's not a displicine to a kid. It's getting too embarrassing and it's suppose to stay personal and you should not to teach kids to do bad things. It's for newborn only to do that till abt 1 year old which is normal. I'm sorry it's my opinion anyway. Unless if you are a smoker, don't breastfeeding your newborn baby and take formula milk instead. That would save the baby's neck.

World Record?

There has been old people drinking milk from breasts too.

I have read stories of that but only during times or places when food was seriously rationed or scarce like during the WWII, for one. Some people drank breast milk (dunno from the breasts or from cups) for survival.

This is something I have never heard of through history. I believe breast-feeding/milk were introduced much later than that time? I was born in the early 1970's, my mother never breast-fed me. I guess people back that time thought breast-feeding was rather....tacky, taboo or something? :shrug:

This is something I have never heard of through history. I believe breast-feeding/milk were introduced much later than that time? I was born in the early 1970's, my mother never breast-fed me. I guess people back that time thought breast-feeding was rather....tacky, taboo or something? :shrug:

I don't know the reasoning behind it, but you're correct in what you say. Breastfeeding didn't really become popular until the 80s. Before that, kids were mostly formula fed, I think.

I don't know the reasoning behind it, but you're correct in what you say. Breastfeeding didn't really become popular until the 80s. Before that, kids were mostly formula fed, I think.

I think it went opposite, actually?

Well, for some women...breastfeeding gives them orgasms. Maybe that's why this woman won't let go. If I got orgasms from breastfeeding, I would not want to give it up either.

Just a thought.

Well, for some women...breastfeeding gives them orgasms. Maybe that's why this woman won't let go. If I got orgasms from breastfeeding, I would not want to give it up either.

Just a thought.

If that's the case with this woman, then wouldnt that be considered borderline molestation if she is getting off from her girls sucking on her breasts?

If that's the case with this woman, then wouldnt that be considered borderline molestation if she is getting off from her girls sucking on her breasts?

SERIOUSLY.
I wouldn't be surprised if this were the case. She seemed a little TOO happy during breastfeeding.

It is not unusual for a woman to experience an orgasm while breastfeeding. Plus it increases the endorphins released in the brain. Like I said earlier, I think this is more for her benefit than for the benefit of the child. She is using the child as a ready made excuse. The woman has issues.

It is not unusual for a woman to experience an orgasm while breastfeeding. Plus it increases the endorphins released in the brain. Like I said earlier, I think this is more for her benefit than for the benefit of the child. She is using the child as a ready made excuse. The woman has issues.

Agreed. In that case, She really needs serious help. She may not be thinking about it twice to only realize that it is seriously impeding the child too, at that age, anyway.

Look at dogs, cats, cows, or pigs. I don't see any dogs over a year old to get milks from mother. Learn from the nature- Dude!

Humans are far slower at deveoping then other animals.
My guide dog was ready to work for me at the age of 18 months which would be 10 years in human years. A child working at age 10would be considered child labour but dogs and other animals mature so much faster then we do.

It's perfectly natural to breast feed up until the age of about 5. It is not abusive at all. 8 is very unusal but I don't consider it as abusive. I think we should promote breast feeding more not slag off those that do it for too long.

My guide dog was ready to work for me at the age of 18 months which would be 10 years in human years. A child working at age 10would be considered child labour but dogs and other animals mature so much faster then we do.

It's perfectly natural to breast feed up until the age of about 5. It is not abusive at all. 8 is very unusal but I don't consider it as abusive. I think we should promote breast feeding more not slag off those that do it for too long.

Well, I suppose it's fine if you want to create psychological problems for the child that could negatively impact them the rest of their lives, and to condone sexual imposition on children.

You can hardly compare child labor laws to a child at the age of 8 breastfeeding. Two completely different topics, issues, and consequences.

Are you kidding me? I wonder does women run out of milk after baby ages? Dreama, you are impossible and my daughter will say No! She is older enough to drink milk herself. She heard the voice from computer and came and saw this video. She called that little girl problem child #3!

Oh by the way, My daughter speaks for herself. she is 7 years old.

Well, I suppose it's fine if you want to create psychological problems for the child that could negatively impact them the rest of their lives, and to condone sexual imposition on children.

You can hardly compare child labor laws to a child at the age of 8 breastfeeding. Two completely different topics, issues, and consequences.

I second this

Back