Boy Scouts brace for release of internal child sex abuse files

Well, personally, I don't give a rat's ass if the male abuser was abused first. It still does not give him the "right" to abuse children just because he was......and the male abuser knows first-hand the horror and shame he has endured by an adult.....An "eye-for-an-eye" does not apply here!

Look at us women...Some have been raped as a child also...very rarely do you hear about women "raping back"....Maybe killing the abuser, as some women have, when it's their child that was abused....even themselves....which is the right thing to do in my opinion.

And I still feel the death sentence is highly appropriate for the multiple offender....Since all we're doing is "coddling" them...getting them psycharistic treatment....still the cycle repeats and repeats.....

Well, personally, I don't give a rat's ass if the male abuser was abused first. It still does not give him the "right" to abuse children just because he was......and the male abuser knows first-hand the horror and shame he has endured by an adult.....An "eye-for-an-eye" does not apply here!

Look at us women...Some have been raped as a child also...very rarely do you hear about women "raping back"....Maybe killing the abuser, as some women have, when it's their child that was abused....even themselves....which is the right thing to do in my opinion.

And I still feel the death sentence is highly appropriate for the multiple offender....Since all we're doing is "coddling" them...getting them psycharistic treatment....still the cycle repeats and repeats.....

For now, usually, repeat offenders receive life sentence without parole and they stay in prison until death.

most child molesters are male. and if you want to stop this child rape, then you're gonna have to start caring.

by ignoring the cause of this heinous act... the cycle is going to just keep repeating. remember - the child rapist became a victim as a kid. that kid has been robbed of his childhood life and problem will happen later if he does not receives counseling.

raping back? they do. with their own children. or somebody's children. you just don't hear it because most child molestations were never reported.

coddling? I don't think staying in prison for a long time is coddling. I don't think being registered as a sex offender is coddling either. Many child rapists are middle-class or have strong ties with community. Being shamed as sex offender is pretty much the end of his life - completely cut off from his friends, families, community, and work. who's gonna hire them?

It sounds like they have a good system in place now. Releasing all of those old files will likely open themselves up to more lawsuits, but in the end this will help them to further improve policies and procedures to protect kids from being abused.

I don't know if Sandusky was raped or not but I think he was most likely abused by his father.

Most victims do not keep to themselves. They act out on it by victimizing other people and committing crimes.

Ok, you THINK Jerry was abused by his father. You is thinkin that b/c he molested and sodomized 1o boys? He had his own charity so he could hurt boys. We would know by now if he was abused by his father. Im sure he wasnt abuse at all. He really liked boys.

You're correct. They act out on it by victimizin other ppl.. But not all of them.

Ok, you THINK Jerry was abused by his father. You is thinkin that b/c he molested and sodomized 1o boys? He had his own charity so he could hurt boys. We would know by now if he was abused by his father. Im sure he wasnt abuse at all.

You're correct. They act out on it by victimizin other ppl.. But not all of them.

who knows..... or maybe "molested" by his football coach.... :dunno:

So....guessing that just becuz someone was sexually abused/molested as a child, they grow up and figure that it's the right thing to do to other small kids....??...."Why not"?...they must be thinking!...wasn't "fair" it happened to me...so I'm gonna rape/molest a kid when I grow up too!....

And the kid they rape/molests had nothing to do with what happened to them before.....

Say what?...Why don't they "act out" on the person who, in fact, raped them??....even report it??....This is not the 1950's...it's 2012....back in the "old days" it was kept "hush-hush"...now-a-days...it's not.....

So, there is no sympathy from me at all regarding child rapists/molesters....The only sympathy they will get from me is that I'm truly sorry it happened to them...but to "man up" and report it!...Still, there is no need for them to rape/molest, even killl...another innocent child.

That's my take on it...and we women have endured rape for many many more years, feel moreso than the men have.....just because we are female and more "helpless" and not as strong as the men are.....

So....guessing that just becuz someone was sexually abused/molested as a child, they grow up and figure that it's the right thing to do to other small kids....??...."Why not"?...they must be thinking!...wasn't "fair" it happened to me...so I'm gonna rape/molest a kid when I grow up too!....
you would be surprised how destructive it is for children when they kept it a secret for long time and believing it's their fault.

And the kid they rape/molests had nothing to do with what happened to them before.....

Say what?...Why don't they "act out" on the person who, in fact, raped them??....even report it??....This is not the 1950's...it's 2012....back in the "old days" it was kept "hush-hush"...now-a-days...it's not.....
didn't you see the statistics from FBI and child rape organization that I just posted? between 60-90% of rapes are unreported. that's still going on right now.

So, there is no sympathy from me at all regarding child rapists/molesters....
if you are gravely concerned for children, then you'll have to understand child rapists. we need to do something about it that would make children to understand it's not their fault and they should report it to their parents or authorities. I have no sympathy for child rapist with sick dirty mind but I have a sympathy for child rapist who were raped before. they're no different from disturbed people who resort to cutting/drug/alcohol.

The only sympathy they will get from me is that I'm truly sorry it happened to them...but to "man up" and report it!...Still, there is no need for them to rape/molest, even killl...another innocent child.
so you're gonna tell children to man up and report it?

That's my take on it...and we women have endured rape for many many more years, feel moreso than the men have.....just because we are female and more "helpless" and not as strong as the men are.....
you cannot even compare between women and children.

Back