Boy do I feel stupid

They won't do that here anymore. They haven't in a long time. They'll only do it if a child or animal is stuck in the car.

I didn't know that. I haven't lock myself out of my car in a long long time. After that, I carried a spare in my pocket or purse. Now my present car won't lock if the key is in the ignition, so I have a habit of testing the door after I closed it. I don't want anyone to steal it!

I did not realize I spell pattern wrong!! I am horrible at spelling ! Thanks! I bet you where thinking HUH!! LOL! I driving was not always good, when I was younger I was not as careful. But I am very careful now!
My dad had his own business so did not have to worry about his drinking.
And I hate to say this but you could pay cops off a lot easier when my dad was alive! My dad got pulled over for driving drunk and he paid the cop off to NOT get a ticket!! My mom and I where in the car too! The cop let my dad who was an old man , 73 years old drive home drunk!! I was really angry that the cop allowed dad to drive us home! When we got home I was going to call and report the cop taking a bribe, but my mom did not want to get the cop
in trouble or dad!! I was pissed off as that cop put us at risk and other drivers allowing my dad to drive drunk!!

I was confused at first and I realized right away you forgot the r. :giggle:

Damn, that is mess up. He should have been arrested and put in jail until he is sobered up. That damn cop. :D

I read a story about booze in my local newspaper last sunday. Alcohol killed a lot of ppl in 19th century, 1800's. It got so bad, america prohibit alcohol across the USA in early 1900's. From 1920 to 1933. Alcohol has been a major problem for yrs.

I have left the water on so many times. Someone usually catches it before something bad happens.

I was confused at first and I realized right away you forgot the r. :giggle:

Damn, that is mess up. He should have been arrested and put in jail until he is sobered up. That damn cop. :D

I read a story about booze in my local newspaper last sunday. Alcohol killed a lot of ppl in 19th century, 1800's. It got so bad, america prohibit alcohol across the USA in early 1900's. From 1920 to 1933. Alcohol has been a major problem for yrs.

I think the crimes also had risen during that time. You know, all that illegal brewing and smuggling them in from Canada. Elliot Ness had to go after all those hoodlums.

oh I thought of more stupid stuffs I've done!

I once locked my house keys in my car, and my car keys inside the house. I don't know how I managed that, but I did. Good thing the high school I went to was just a few blocks away so I was able to walk to school, no problem. my mom came home while I was at school and she noticed my car in the spare drive way and wondered why I left it there when it was obvious I wasn't home. She laughed when I told her what happened.

I've also parked my car in the parking lot at work in the middle of winter, freezing cold. I had my hearing aid turned off so I didn't hear the dings from the car when opening the door to alert me that my headlights were still on. Went inside the building, came back out 4 hours later to find my car completely dead. Next day my mom and I managed to get into my car (my car key is a crappy copy, and my mom's copy of my car key is even more crappier, so I have trouble unlocking the car with the key and the remote wouldn't work), and I realized I had left my headlights on. Damn.

Oh! and just yesterday, I left my apartment and went to work... WITHOUT my wallet! So I was driving without my driver's license, and I didn't have my keycard so I couldn't go into the back door at work. Had to walk around to the front and go in through the lobby. Receptionist had to unlock the door inside the lobby to the newsroom so I could get in to work haha. And this, I do every now and then. Funny, I grabbed my ipod and my phone before I left, but not my wallet. Oops?

I made some coffee a few days ago and when I went to get a cup there was nothing in the pot!! I forgot to put WATER in!! I was lucky it did not overheat and start a fire! I felt really stupid and see that I am getting very forgetful!!

I've done that before too, but the other way around. Put the water in, but forget the coffee grounds!

I do feel better now. And my down stairs neighbor was soooooo good about it. I hope they don't make me move back to the dorms, I like my apartment and my apartment mate. I dunno, I texted my mom after I did it and she got really pissy with me. She said, "You've been deaf all your life, you think you'd learn things by now." Uhg, but I guess like you all said anyone could do it, it's just that when I do it people- and I- assume it's because I can't hear, like being hearing would fix every little mistake I've ever made. Lol.

In many cases, the hearing world thinks that just because they can hear, that alone makes them superior to us that are deaf or HOH...which is B.S. IMO.

this is a mistake that anyone can make, hearing or deaf.

my take on this? OOOOOPS! fumble.:cool2:

I've done that before too, but the other way around. Put the water in, but forget the coffee grounds!

THat reminds me... Grinding the coffee beans without the container for it to be caught in.

2 seconds later, coffee grounds all over the kitchen, from wall to wall, all over myself.

Them machines are powerful. :giggle:

THat reminds me... Grinding the coffee beans without the container for it to be caught in.

2 seconds later, coffee grounds all over the kitchen, from wall to wall, all over myself.

Them machines are powerful. :giggle:

:giggle: They are !!!

Son was making espresso on the stove yesterday and forgot to screw the pot tight. He had a mess to clean up all over the stove.

I dropped my ipod in the toilet yesterday. Sob!!! My favorite toy!

This isn't so much something stupid I did, but I did a fantastic favor for an unsuspecting person. When I got to my County library today, I noticed a flash/thumb drive lying on the floor with no cap end. I, like a good person, took it to the desk for the "lost & found". While I was there, this man comes in totally freaking out. He was near tears and commenting that if he couldn't find something, "all Hell would break loose". Turns out, he is a County ADA and it was his drive and he was on his way to a court session and it had all of his notes for the trial. All happy now.

This isn't so much something stupid I did, but I did a fantastic favor for an unsuspecting person. When I got to my County library today, I noticed a flash/thumb drive lying on the floor with no cap end. I, like a good person, took it to the desk for the "lost & found". While I was there, this man comes in totally freaking out. He was near tears and commenting that if he couldn't find something, "all Hell would break loose". Turns out, he is a County ADA and it was his drive and he was on his way to a court session and it had all of his notes for the trial. All happy now.

I would have kept it from him.

I found a 100 dollar bill while cleaning up a room after a stripper party and turned it in to the owner of the joint. Go on, call me an idiot, I dare you. :cool2:

Back