Boy, 7, dies in apparent trespass shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
see your post #3. You started it first with "Germany" :)

Be honest yourself that I did not start to compare USA with Germany over gun restriction law but you. I explained you that it´s no discriminate to control people´s background and test them here in Germany in my response post #3, no word to compare gun restriction law between Germany and USA.

You started to compare Germany with USA over gun restriction law and think that US Gun law is better than Germany Gun law after my response to you with link over USA and Mexcio, explain why theré´s the fault on both sides.

Again - see above. You started with "Germany" in your post #3. and see post #20. Jillio started to compare America with Germany, not me. and also to question me by comparing America to Germany - see jillio's post #22.

In order to stay on topic - I used Texas instead of America - hence my post #46. Are you trying to derail your own thread? Your thread's about 7-years old being killed in Texas. Not USA, not Germany. TEXAS!

Not really... I started to response your post explain you about discrimination law, not Gun restriction law.

Jillio questioned you since you compared gun law between Germany and USA, brags that US gun law is better and good common sense than Germany gun law.

You did said "America" and then changed into Texas to question Jillio. No, you should stick what you said "America" or "US" in first place.

Quit to defend yourself and be honest youself that you DID start it to compare Germany Gun law with US Gun law in first place.

Already posted it.
where?? I'm asking for source that said "Firearms are the 2nd leading cause of death in juveniles under 18 years of age." in your post #89

And that is a combination of all those illnesses, Jiro. They may be living to adulthood with medical care for illness, but guns are still killing them. At a horrendous rate. So what...we save them from dying of illness just so they can be shot to death? But we are talking about death rates, not survival rates. There are any number of children who are shot that are not included in the numbers from the CDC because they didn't die.

horrendous rate? how about suicide rate among juveniles? automobiles? drugs? molestation?

No I don't have a problem with Germany because I don't live in there BUT I don't appreciate Liebling's comments in demanding that we should have a knee-jerk reaction in tightening up our gun law over one/few incidents and also making false statements about our gun laws.

I quoted part of your post to ignore other because it doesn´t relate this thread here.

Demand? I do not see anything that I demand to restrict US gun law... If I live in the USA then I would demand to tight the US Gun law but I didn´t... I only express my opinion about US Gun law that they SHOULD tight the US Gun law.

False statement? Please to be honest yourself that US Gun law is too weak... Tooooooo many public shooting... school shooting, family shooting, police shooting, children shooting...in America. Educate yourself.

Please don´t take my POV personally but it´s my POV after view many news under current events over shootings since January 2009.

same with pools in backyard, power tools, cars, kitchen appliances, kitchen knives, bullies, violent movies/tv shows, computers (cyber stalking & pedophiles), and dozens more...

More children are molested/exploited than killed by guns....

Your argument is a moot... :roll:

We know that gun is your number one, you defend gun a lot in several shooting threads since January 2009 over human being.

My posts are related, as everything I have posted has to do with children killed by guns. Germany was only brought into this because you were chiding Liebling about Germany's gun laws. So I figured you could do with some statistics regarding the number of children killed by guns annually in the U.S. compared with the number of children killed by guns annually in Germany. We can use any other Westernized country you want to if you have some sort of specific problem with Germany.

Exactly

Demand? I do not see anything that I demand to restrict US gun law... If I live in the USA then I would demand to tight the US Gun law but I didn´t... I only express my opinion about US Gun law that they SHOULD tight the US Gun law.
same thing!!

False statement? Please to be honest yourself that US Gun law is too weak... Tooooooo many public shooting... school shooting, family shooting, police shooting, children shooting...in America. Educate yourself.
Too many? yea that's what happen when you live in a huge country with big population and huge diversity... which your country does not have :)

here's a much more specific statistic from CDC - limiting result to JUVENILE age (0-18 years old) only since we're talking about children death caused by guns.

Texas Gun Deaths

Texas Automobile Deaths

Now you see why demanding for tighter gun control is nothing but misguided, emotional anti-gun agenda?

child death cause by gun shooting is too much to me. No matter how many high or low numbers of children shooting... that´s why gun law should be restriction...

You understand at last that we are trying to convince you why it should be restrict the gun for the people who have no common sense like that... *phew*

how do you test for common sense???

child death cause by gun shooting is too much to me. No matter how many high or low numbers of children shooting... that´s why gun law should be restriction...

but the automobiles kill more children than guns. Let's have tighter automobile restriction!!! I guess it's your country's typical answer to any problem - BAN BAN BAN or RESTRICT RESTRICT RESTRICT. Thanks god my country isn't Thought Police or Moral Police or ---- Police.

Be honest yourself that I did not start to compare USA with Germany over gun restriction law but you.[/color]
The truth is there in page 1. You & Jillio started it, not me. If you think I started it, please show me which post.

I explained you that it´s no discriminate to control people´s background and test them here in Germany in my response post #3, no word to compare gun restriction law between Germany and USA.
I'm asking you for clarification on what you mean about "look like them" because your statement sounds like a discrimination which is ILLEGAL in USA.

You started to compare Germany with USA over gun restriction law and think that US Gun law is better than Germany Gun law after my response to you with link over USA and Mexcio, explain why theré´s the fault on both sides.
That would be Jillio who started comparing Germany and USA on gun restriction. And please point out where did I say that American gun law is better than German gun law.

I agree. They're dumbass!!!!! Refer to my post #65 - It doesn't make sense to own a gun and not know the rules,-- said co-author Alan Korwin in a recent interview.

That's what I'm asking you - WHAT TEST?????

Quitify to be responsible gun owner. The Texas authority would not give them liescene to be responsible gun owner if they know their answer to their question like what they wrote their warning sign because they have no common sense to be responsible gun owner.

That's fine. It's your country. Whatever happens in your country is your business. I don't need to understand why because it's none of my concern and I respect their way of life. I thought you're respectful of each country's difference. :dunno:

Yeah, it´s not my business if you think gun is a self-defense in the USA where there´re more public shootings in the USA.

No, I have no respect about public shooting and poor gun law because its about innocent people including children´s life, I concern.

I think most gun crime in Germany are mostly kids if you are looking for that statistics compare to Germany. I can't really see adult going to a germany high school for shooting.

If i was going to judge common sense, one of the thing I consider lack of common sense is when people who judge other people's looks to determined if they can have such and such.... such as guns. Don't want them to have guns, they might be dangerous.

anyway, I don't think Jiro is going offtopic that much. everyone is talking about gun control

The truth is there in page 1. You & Jillio started it, not me. If you think I started it, please show me which post.

Please show me where I started to compare Germany with USA over Gun restriction law? All what I see is you started to compare Germany with USA over Gun law at your post #19´.

I'm asking you for clarification on what you mean about "look like them" because your statement sounds like a discrimination which is ILLEGAL in USA.

I would be glad to explain you if you want to ask me for clarification but you should not bring those word "discrimination".

That would be Jillio who started comparing Germany and USA on gun restriction. And please point out where did I say that American gun law is better than German gun law.

Accord bottom of your post #19, you started to say that US Government is common sense than Germany Government over Gun law that´s how Jillio questioned you about. It´s my interpretation to view your post that US gun law is better than German Gun law.

how do you test for common sense???

Yes the responsible gun owner should use common sense how to do with gun and follow the law... TEST them either they have good common sense or not.

yes the responsible gun owner should use common sense how to do with gun and follow the law... Test them either they have good common sense or not.

how??????????????

Quitify to be responsible gun owner. The Texas authority would not give them liescene to be responsible gun owner if they know their answer to their question like what they wrote their warning sign because they have no common sense to be responsible gun owner.
again.... HOW??????????????

Yeah, it´s not my business if you think gun is a self-defense in the USA where there´re more public shootings in the USA.

No, I have no respect about public shooting and poor gun law because its about innocent people including children´s life, I concern.
Again - many crimes are committed by criminals with ILLEGAL GUNS. I'm VERY CONCERNED for LAWFUL people who cannot carry guns to protect themselves from CRIMINALS.

To back your statement - Please show me statistic on number of LAWFUL CITIZENS committing crimes vs. number of CRIMINALS with ILLEGAL GUNS.

Your argument is a moot... :roll:

We know that gun is your number one, you defend gun a lot in several shooting threads since January 2009 over human being.

because I'm a strong believer in Constitution since it represents freedom, personal responsibility, free thinking, and free choice. Restricting/Banning Amendment 2 means - you're willing to submit yourself to government with blind obedience and to trust the police in protecting you..... remember Third Reich?

• "No Free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -Thomas Jefferson
  • "...to disarm the people - that was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." -George Mason
  • "Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." -James Madison
  • "Carrying a gun is a social responsibility." -Boatman
  • "A citizen who shirks his duty to contribute to the security of his community is little better than the criminal who threatens it." -Boatman
Ever wonder why Switzerland wasn't never occupied in WW2? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back