Botti's hat

dogmom

Reaction score
:wave:Botti! I like that half-shot of your hat in the picture you have by your comment in the Duggars thread:)

Ha! I just saw a whole thread devoted to my hat! This is a University of Iowa sock monkey hat, and is official teamwear for the Hawkeyes.

My husband usually tries to get me unusual sock monkey items in November each year, which is my birthday month. :)

We ate at a restaurant at lunch and it had sock monkeys, and he got me one that is about four inches tall.

November is a great month!

Botti, are you in southern Iowa? If so, maybe I'll buy a sock monkey while I'm out in Utah and drop it down to you from the plane as we fly over southern Iowa. :D

As I was walking through a store this past weekend, I'm pretty sure I saw hats similar to yours (didn't stop to really look at them). I thought of you when I saw them.

I love me some sock monkeys! all three of my children have knited sock monkey hats.. and I got one now too! :) sock monkeys rock!

Botti, are you in southern Iowa? If so, maybe I'll buy a sock monkey while I'm out in Utah and drop it down to you from the plane as we fly over southern Iowa. :D

As I was walking through a store this past weekend, I'm pretty sure I saw hats similar to yours (didn't stop to really look at them). I thought of you when I saw them.

South central Iowa. Maybe a breeze will catch it when you drop it and carry it north! :lol:

if we ever meet, Bott, I will greet you with....Sock Monkey!:)

Ha! I just saw a whole thread devoted to my hat! This is a University of Iowa sock monkey hat, and is official teamwear for the Hawkeyes.

My husband usually tries to get me unusual sock monkey items in November each year, which is my birthday month. :)

We ate at a restaurant at lunch and it had sock monkeys, and he got me one that is about four inches tall.

didnt know that your birthday is in this month. In case if i miss it. Happy Birthday!

:Oops oh, Happy Birthday Wishes, Bott!

looks like you had a great time at the restaurant and hope you have lots more fun times in your birthday month!:)

Oh you got 4 inches tall of moneky socks? if so, take a picture of it. I like to see the cute socks! :P

:Oops oh, Happy Birthday Wishes, Bott!

looks like you had a great time at the restaurant and hope you have lots more fun times in your birthday month!:)
It's not until the 26th. It just gets celebrated extensively.
Oh you got 4 inches tall of moneky socks? if so, take a picture of it. I like to see the cute socks! :P

The picture is in my signature between the dogs. I guess you can't tell the size, but that is my tiny sock monkey. :)

It's not until the 26th. It just gets celebrated extensively.

The picture is in my signature between the dogs. I guess you can't tell the size, but that is my tiny sock monkey. :)

Oh I think you updated the new picture in your siggy today or last night? I had to copy the hosting and sent it to my cell phone whil im at work (sh). i see a picture of tiny monkey. how adorable the moneky is. i thought it was socks. :blush: so it is a sock monkey.

Yes it is as you where born to help save abused dogs!! A lot of dogs are very lucky and people too! We could use more caring people in this world!!

Back