Botti's hat

That's cool. I had the same kind of monkey sock, my mom made that one a long time ago. I saw at Walmart have all kind of animal cartoon caps for winter.

That's cool. I had the same kind of monkey sock, my mom made that one a long time ago. I saw at Walmart have all kind of animal cartoon caps for winter.

I saw those too, and I got one that is an owl. I noticed they sold them all quickly.

I see it...I see it...my precious, yessssssss.....

v82csn.jpg

There is a sock monkey on sale at my work. I will see if I can order it on Monday and send it to Botts!

We all should get her different sock monkeys for Christmas! Now, that would be cool!

There is a sock monkey on sale at my work. I will see if I can order it on Monday and send it to Botts!

We all should get her different sock monkeys for Christmas! Now, that would be cool!

:lol: Just take a picture of it and post it. That will be cheaper. I absolutely do not want anyone to spend any money on me.

But it's a really nice thought.

:lol: Just take a picture of it and post it. That will be cheaper. I absolutely do not want anyone to spend any money on me.

But it's a really nice thought.

I will try to remember on Monday. Pls send me a text msg to remind me. I will PM you it.

i love these kind of hats...i saw one yesterday and i bought it...i just had to have it!!

here it is

Attachments

• 2011-11-12 14.19.54.jpg
    2011-11-12 14.19.54.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 11
i love these kind of hats...i saw one yesterday and i bought it...i just had to have it!!

here it is

Fabulous! It's a Rasta sock monkey.

Today we had to go buy towels, and at the store I saw more of these creative hats. One was a monster with horns, but I am sticking to sock monkeys for the moment. :)

lmao...my dad's birthday is on the 20th and we will be making a sock monkey cake for him

he has an obsession with them

lmao...my dad's birthday is on the 20th and we will be making a sock monkey cake for him

he has an obsession with them

Cool! Obviously your dad is a person of good taste!

^^^I hope the sock monkey is a cake of good taste, too! :lol:

^^^Uh oh... what about....

BABY FOOD?!?!?!?!

Back