Bored

Levi, if I was that bored at the club when you were with me....you would have been dead for almost an year. :p

However, you didn't bore me...you kept me interesting..so I suggest to illustrator to meet up with you and he won't be bored. :D

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Levi, if I was that bored at the club when you were with me....you would have been dead for almost an year. :p

However, you didn't bore me...you kept me interesting..so I suggest to illustrator to meet up with you and he won't be bored. :D

Yup...at least we have one common that we are interesting is.....COMPUTER....there may be more than one thing.

Originally posted by LeviathanC
I didn't said that I kill myself. I said YOU becuz you just mentioned that you are bored yourself, dumbass.

Uh since you said about buying a gun and shoot the side of the head. You probably tried to before :eek: go seek help

If I'm bored I usually just watch TV. If you get bored I have aim, yahoo, ICQ, MSN feel free drop me a line

Last edited:
Yea, I am so boring! here is nothing to doing what I really want ? or here is no interest what I really want. All i want is make a love and romantic or together time. I have been live in same city for 22 years. here been always change everything ofc it is but here is nothing to me new. I am think about to moving there new city and new my life and It will never be boring again. :)

Originally posted by Lasza
Your way is fearlesss front webcam. do you?
I dont understand - yeah I have no fear in stripping in front of a webcam........

I think Lasza is a girl but strip on the money for the net LOL - that is what lunz said to me before lol..........insert credit card info here and/ or use paypal :) .......pay first before you see the action. cybering is extra..... no touching except on yourself and PLEASE dont webcam with me doing perverted acts unless you are a hot sexy latino :)

Back