bored...

MMA fan said:
Thanks for letting me know about Dr. Meg being able to help people out with their personal problems. I'll keep that in mind for further resources.

YOU ARE VERY WELCOME DEAR!! :D

Whoa... sex toys? That's a bit too extreme for me. Hey curious, how do ya'll put signatures at the bottom of your posts?

I have a job - I work for the US Dept of Labor. I also attend college and will be graduating this coming December... YAY! CAN'T WAIT! :D

No I've never met Bush in person... but I do know who he is tho. :D If I'm not mistaken, he's the president of our country isn't he? (note the sarcasm... just kidding) :-p

Are you deaf or hearing,, did someone asked you that question?

If you are deaf, then will you try to run for President?

If you are hearing, will you try to get people to HIREd US????

I'm deaf... and me to run for president?? I'm sorry, they would NEVER vote for me. :laugh2: I work for the government but I am not a high ranking officer in the agency. I only work in the information technology department here in Dallas. We do not have a big office. The government does hire some deaf people - I've met several of them that work for the IRS in a different building in downtown Dallas. You might want to check out www.dol.gov -- I'm not sure where but I think they do post job openings somewhere in there.

Sheesh...why is Zesty and Sabby trying to embarrass me? :ugh:

Dont mind these nutty gals! ;)

Sabby and Zesty - you can kiss my :booty:

MMA fan said:
No I've never met Bush in person... but I do know who he is tho. :D If I'm not mistaken, he's the president of our country isn't he? (note the sarcasm... just kidding) :-p

very funny! :laugh2:

A REALLY naughy zesty and meg. :laugh2:

good luck flirting with each other.

Back