bored...

MMA fan

Reaction score
I'm bored to death :dunno: .... let's talk about something. Ask me anything. Entertain me please.

MMA fan said:
I'm bored to death :dunno: .... let's talk about something. Ask me anything. Entertain me please.

Where were you growing up from?

What is standing for MMA ?

What do you like to do hobby?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA fan
I'm bored to death .... let's talk about something. Ask me anything. Entertain me please.

Sabrina said:
Where do you come from?

What is standing for MMA ?

What do you like to do hobby?

Where do you come from ?

and do you like boys and girls??? :rofl:

zesty said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA fan
I'm bored to death .... let's talk about something. Ask me anything. Entertain me please.

and do you like boys and girls??? :rofl:

I think, he/she will may like ravensteve weenie. :doh: Make sure those weenies are completely of roasted !

Born and raised in Dallas, TX

MMA = Mixed Martial Arts

Hobbies: train jiu jitsu, go off roading, camp, fish, play sports

Boys or Girls: GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS AND GIRLS!!!!!! :thumb:

oh uh.... older women too! can't complain there! :naughty:

No limit on age (NOT LITERALLY! but be reasonable... I guess 30's - 40's are okay well it really depends on how good we get along) .... I once had a fling with a 37 year old women in houston... man she was hot.

MMA fan said:
No limit on age (NOT LITERALLY! but be reasonable... I guess 30's - 40's are okay well it really depends on how good we get along) .... I once had a fling with a 37 year old women in houston... man she was hot.

Thanks for stroking this 37 year old woman's ego ;)

MMA fan said:
Born and raised in Dallas, TX

MMA = Mixed Martial Arts

Hobbies: train jiu jitsu, go off roading, camp, fish, play sports

Boys or Girls: GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS AND GIRLS!!!!!! :thumb:

oh uh.... older women too! can't complain there! :naughty:

Nice meet you !! Enjoy to staying in AllDeaf. Be cautioned, some members are naughty. ;)

MMA

If you need any assisant how to development in love or your personal problem. Go ask Dr. Meg ~ She is professional for a better advise. She is replaced Dr. Ruth. Dr. Ruth is retired.

Sabrina said:
MMA

If you need any assisant how to development in love or your personal problem. Go ask Dr. Meg She is professional for a better advise. She is replaced Dr. Ruth. Dr. Ruth is retired.

correction.. it is DR MEGGIEPOO!! or POOP! :rofl:

Sabrina said:
MMA

If you need any assisant how to development in love or your personal problem. Go ask Dr. Meg ~ She is professional for a better advise. She is replaced Dr. Ruth. Dr. Ruth is retired.

and you can go to sabbynut for marriage advice and SEX ADVICE ON SEX TOYS SUCH AS S&M, ETC.. :rofl:

zesty said:
and you can go to sabbynut for marriage advice and SEX ADVICE ON SEX TOYS SUCH AS S&M, ETC.. :rofl:

*gasp* Wow, you are too advancing experience than me. Obviously, Dr. Meg needs your assistant when Meg would be on vacation or sick leave. Meg would be very delight to have you as her assistant.

I am not quailed in this position.

Sabrina said:
*gasp* Wow, you are too advancing experience than me. Obviously, Dr. Meg needs your assistant when Meg would be on vacation or sick leave. Meg would be very delight to have you as her assistant.

I am not quailed in this position.

:liar: :nana: :rofl:

Thanks for letting me know about Dr. Meg being able to help people out with their personal problems. I'll keep that in mind for further resources.

Back