blond girls are dumb or not?

and also i had been noticing some blondes always put themselves to be changed by implanting their breasts, whether they have no self respecting for their self esteem... and they may be that intelligence especially common sense, do they have it?

Chickies like Katziechickie, Lizachicky, Kikichick and moi use our natural beauty to our best and we look oh-so-fab-u-lust!!! ;)

yeaa! right on lets our wheel rollin on!

Rolling...
Rolling
Rolling on the riverrr!!
Choo choo! :laugh2:

Originally posted by illustrator
I will go and see her if it's easy to have her give me a bj. :naughty:

good for u.. what is stopping u from asking her? i wonder.. Ur girlfriend? :( .. :sure:

Originally posted by Freaky
<---tried to be a blonde from a bottle but didnt work... still was too smart!!! More power to you Wheel-man! *books an appointment with the Grammar Nazi for Wheel-Man* :laugh2:

Okay, you are going to be Miss Grammar Nazi's bookeeper. :o

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu
example like Pamela Anderson.. makes me.. :roll:..
Pamela already got her implants removed afew years ago after her second born son

Originally posted by Steel
Pamela already got her implants removed afew years ago after her second born son

:eek: no she didn't.. :roll: she simply just reduced it cuz it caused her to have back pain..:oops: she should have thought about the risks before doing it. ohh i am not surprising about that.. cuz she is ditzy. :o :oops: i didn't say that.. but I did. :D

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
Okay, you are going to be Miss Grammar Nazi's bookeeper. :o

:twisted: Oh-la-la-sooo-fab-u-lust!!! *bringing the Charlie's Chickies' chickionary to Miss Grammar Nazi so she can have a sneak preview!!* Mwahahahahaha!!!

Originally posted by greencateyes
Of course Blondes are dumb which would explains why there are several "Blonde Jokes"

What about Hillary Clinton? She is blonde, isn't she?

What about Hillary Clinton? She is blonde, isn't she?

No she is not blond i think.. I am not sure.. She used to be a brunette???? :dunno:

No she is not blond i think.. I am not sure.. She used to be a brunette???? :dunno:

I think she is still dumb to think about Bill Clinton have affiar with other woman. :roll:

I think she is still dumb to think about Bill Clinton have affiar with other woman. :roll:

:eek: It wasn't bill's fault.. none of those would be happen if Hilary has been giving him some :69: :bj: :clit: :cuddle: .. so I think that Bill is being frustrated by not having enough sex with hilary cuz hilary always think about politics. :ugh: I can' t imagine how does he feel?? :|

:eek: It wasn't bill's fault.. none of those would be happen if Hilary has been giving him some :69: :bj: :clit: :cuddle: .. so I think that Bill is being frustrated by not having enough sex with hilary cuz hilary always think about politics. :ugh: I can' t imagine how does he feel?? :|

then she is dumb in sex. :D

Back